Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: The Desert
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
The tail panel on the new convertible appears to be a little nicer. I got a chance to look at the Mr. Norm's Cudas upclose in Vegas earlier this year, and the Cuda tailpanels on them (same as the black car posted on this thread) were terrible. Very cheap and ricketty looking. For the backup lights, they have cut two slits in the panel directly in front of the Challenger backup light. Then, they covered the slits (on the backside) with some kind of mesh material intended to keep you from seeing the word "Dodge." It doesn't work -- you can still make out some of the word Dodge.
The Cuda grill treatment was okay, but the back panel was very amateurish.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- 1973 Dodge Dart Sport 340, Black on Black
- 2009 Dodge Challenger R/T, Black on Black
- 2004 Dodge SRT-4 Silver on Black
- 1970 Plymouth Duster 340, B5 Blue on Black
- 1970 Plymouth Duster 340, White on Black
- 1986 Dodge Daytona Turbo Z, Black on Gold