Dodge Challenger Forum banner

My Shaken not Stirred Yellow Jacket

11K views 39 replies 23 participants last post by  NoWhereMan 
#1 ·
This is a factory OEM shaker hood kit installed on a 392.

See less See more
#5 · (Edited)
Looks awesome man. Good job! Do you have a complete side view of the car? I like the looks with what I can see of the side stripe. Would be cool to see it all together.

#9 ·
Nice !!!

Attachments

#17 ·
What's not to like about that? very nice!

#23 ·
Looks awesome man. That shaker makes the car look so much more aggressive. I bet seeing it in person would be even better than these pics!

#25 ·
That looks awesome. Now all Chrysler needs to to is make an intake manifold where the throttle body is on top, underneath the shaker, to make it truly functional. That would be so bad ass.

#27 · (Edited)
I just now realized there is ductwork that funnels air to the filter but I had a different idea. What I was talking about was a setup that has the throttle body at the top and center of the intake manifold and then the shaker sits on top of that with the air filter inside.

#32 ·
You are kind of describing what the AFR kit like I have is like, the throttle body is in the same place, but I have a two air-filter set up inside the Shaker dome that feeds air down through an elbow into the throttle body. It works well with no issues.

#29 ·
Nice Awesome in yellow.

#36 ·
Lol I could easily make the brackets, I'm a mech eng and use 3D software to design oilfield equipment, large items down to small valve brackets and everything in between.

Just FYI I last time I removed my scoop parts I looked for a P/N on that top intake bracket and didn't see one. Could be underneath maybe.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.