Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Personalized 'Vanity' Plates

541K views 1K replies 828 participants last post by  Hellraisin 
#1 · (Edited)
I know it's pretty early 'in the game', but have any of you thought about a personalized plate for your new Dodge 'Challenger' yet? Here are a few of my ideas. :cool:

CHLLNGR

6 POINT 4

VNSHG PT

CUL8TR

BRN2WLD

VANISH

WENTBYU

PASSU UP

Driver's License database

#769 ·
Mine took 7 weeks.

#771 ·
In TN you can't check plate availabilities online like some states. So I mailed in my 3 choices in order of preference. I got the acceptance letter today for "PLUMCZY". Yay! And this week my license plate frame came in...chrome with"challenger R/T" in purple. I've got a little pile starting since I'm waiting on my car which went to production this week. Next order are weather tech mats.....

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#775 · (Edited)
I liked it too... :lol:

Reactions: PurplePrincess
#777 ·
I have a Plum Crazy R/T Classic on order which means I have plenty of time to think about this.

In New York State, you can check online to see if your plate choice is available to order. 2 - 8 characters A-Z, 0-9 and embedded spaces are allowed.

Here's some I've tried that are NOT available:
PLUMCRZY
PLMCRAZY
PLMCRZY
PLUMKRAZ
PURPLE
PRPLE
PLUMHEMI

And here's a few that ARE available:
I PLUM I
O PLUM O
X PLUM X
PRPLHEMI
PURPLER
PLUMMMMM

I'm leaning towards PURPLER or PLUMMMMM both of which I find pretty cool.

Rich

#778 · (Edited)
Your lucky you can check online. 11 years ago I moved from Long Island to here in Knoxville TN. I ordered my PCP RT on 3/20. However, here in TN you can't check the plates online. You have to fill out a paper form with your choices and wait to see what is available. We only have 7 slots. So I sent in the 3 choices of..
PLMCRZY
PLUMCZY
PLM CZY

My acceptance letter came last
Week. They accepted PLUMCZY. I ordered a frame for it online. Its chrome with the words "challenger R/T" on out in purple....so basically my rear will say PLUMCZY CHALLENGER R/T

I also considered
PURPLE. You can ALSO DO....VIOLET, I really like the Plummeting
Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#779 ·
have you tried PLM CR8Z?

#783 · (Edited)
I was thinking about getting

MYGNRLE or MYGENLE

because I drive like the Duke Boys :)

But everyone I show it to doesn't get it so I've held off.

Somehow no one ever really got my old one: SRT8UUP and I thought that one was pretty easy LOL

#793 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.