Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Pics Of Your Rear

223K views 519 replies 281 participants last post by  NDChally 
#1 ·
Now that I got you to look, I would like Challenger forum members to post pics of mods you have made to the rear of the Challenger. I had my tail lights tinted, the surround painted gloss black, and the DODGE lettering painted Hemi-Orange. It has caught on as several members of the club have also done the same!

See less See more
#98 · (Edited)
My small contribution ..... she is all stock (for now).

#115 ·
Howd you fix that bleeding issue? Plasti Dip around the tail light edges? I get my HPP over lays for christmas and bought some "Black Out" Automotive adhesive tape to try to solve it. But also have a bunch of cans of plasti dip if it doesnt solve the issue.

Shifty

#105 · (Edited)

The first time I did this was in some really cheap low tack gloss film to see if I liked it. Liked it and bought some matte film just like the side stripes are and made the filler panels. Next step is to get a center tail light assy so I can take it apart and remove the back up reflectors and install stop/tail lights sockets in their place. When done it should look really close to the concept car tail light oval. Installing back up lamps under the bumper so I can see back there at night.

#107 ·
Here's mine - This girls's got hips. :SM120:

Attachments

#108 ·
Here is a look for most Camaro's and Mustangs

Attachments

#109 · (Edited)
All I want to know is did the spoiler clear the trailer entrance. Does not look like it is going to make it but might be the angle of the pic!

Man that Bird can fly!!

#117 ·
Here's my 'tramp stamp." It's patterned after the pinstriping fore and aft. The 2nd & 3rd pics are the striper working on it. Very talented guy.

Looks nice and yes he is. Good choice all around

#113 ·

#114 ·
SICRBEE, where did you get lettering on tail lights?

#119 ·
They are the cheap $.99 letters available at Autozone, chrome but I repainted them here is the latest as since this thread started I have painted the blackout ( was vinyl) and changed car name and logo and rear. :D

#125 ·
I talked with HPP about some rear fender work, but I am not to sure about the out come (if I would actually like it). Front ducts is a good Idea, I never thought about it. HPP is making a Different rear panel now and I have thought about a change. I have not seen Mr. Norms rear panel. Thanks for the input.

#120 ·
Rear End

How about replacing all the plastic with Carbon Fiber?

Attachments

#129 ·
Rear

I really like this picture. I'll have to post one with my new Magnaflow with quad tips.

Attachments

#133 ·
Brucer41 do you have a front and side shot of all that CF ... I was going to do it to mine ... Iv seen the full front on ebay ....

#159 ·
CF shots

I don't have any that really show it off well. The car is out at a shop but should get it back like Wednesday. I will take a few good pics of all the CF and post it up for you,

Bruce

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.