Dodge Challenger Forum banner

side stripes?

3K views 16 replies 16 participants last post by  26299 
#1 · (Edited)
Okay, i keep going back and forth on wether to put side stripes on my car or not and if I should do black or red if i do decide to go for it. I was bored so I thought it would be a good idea to take a small poll :D

should I do black, red or no side stripes?

my car looks like this btw...

See less See more
#2 ·
Well, if you want my opinion, I say no stripes. I'm not a "stripes guy."

But it's your car so you should do what you like and can afford.

#6 ·
I like stripes. Breaks up the solid color, but each to thier own. Black Pearl would look good on your car I do believe, but What type of stripe you do put on your car might make a differance. I have two different types of stipes on my car and I like them. Good luck and remember it is your money and your car, do What You Like.

#7 ·
If it were mine, no stripes...Looks great without.

#10 ·
No stripes...but if you must, vinyl pulls right off w/o issue when set in the sun! I had the Cuda stripes on mine when I bought it. The dealer installed this $895.00 option in about 2 hours (from what they told me) - I bought a Challenger, not a Cuda so had a $895 pile of waded up vinyl in about 20 minutes...oh, after 10 minutes in the sun;)

#11 ·
black thin body line accent front to rear have someone add it to your photo for a look...

#15 ·
thanks for the input guys. I know its up to me in the end but i just wanted to get others peoples opinions. The reason Im thinking of getting stripes is because theres just too much body panel in the back for me and I think sides stripes would help break it up.

#16 ·
I like flat black

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.