Dodge Challenger Forum banner

SRT Chin Spoiler

3K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  Sandau 
#1 ·
Anyone care to share some info about this modification?

I have a 2013 Challenger R/T and I'd like to install the SRT Chin Spoiler.
Any tips? What part numbers are needed, I noticed a speedlogix package that includes it all.

#2 ·
Get the chin spoiler from a local dealer, shipping will kill you if you buy it online. The two filler pieces are usually cheaper online, and you only need the belly pan if you plan to direct the air to the front brakes, which most us did not do since this was done for appearance only.

#3 ·
Exactly what gary said. Grab the spoiler from a dealer 80-90 bucks? and the filler pieces from steve white. you will need a plastic rivet gun and rivets too(harbor freight). also be prepared to remove the whole front bumper for install. sounds scary but is really easy. I found a video on youtube that helped me loads with my install. PM me if you want the youtube link.

#4 · (Edited)
I have a 2013 r/t as well. I used my old belly pan. Everything lined up fine except for two holes that needed to be drilled (on plastic belly pan) 85 for the spoiler 38 each for the fillers form the dealer. Biggest pain was I had to remove the whole front fascia which is not too bad of a job. There is a big plastic support that goes into the spoiler and you can't really get the old stuff off with everything on the car like the older models. The whole job took two hours would have been faster if I had known about the fascia. By the way, I assume you mean the SRT 392 spoiler just to make sure you get the right one. The other looks like the one you have but with vent holes. good luck!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.