Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Which Stripe Do You Prefer?

3K views 22 replies 17 participants last post by  392STNR 
#1 · (Edited)
I must have looked at well over one hundred stripes from various sources and I'm thinking about an AAR 'Cuda style strobe stripe for my Go Mango SRT. Of the two stripes pictured here, which one do YOU prefer? The full strobe with vertical stripes best represents what was on the "Cuda of years ago. The other stripe is not a complete strobe and has a diagonally slanted strobe pattern. I'm not sure if this was ever on a 'Cuda in this form. I kind of like them both, but I'd appreciate your input as to why one works better than the other in your opinion. Of course the car color and wheel style are different so picture these stripes in Metallic Charcoal on Go Mango with Hyper Black SRT wheels. It's easiest to refer to them as "Style 1", or "Style 2" in their respective order from left to right. Thanks.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
I prefer style 1 because of the consistency of the stripe pattern. Style 2 is nice also but it almost appears to be a blend of patterns, partially solid, partially strobe. I think the contrast with the Go Mango is going to look really nice with either pattern.

I saw an orange challenger (not sure which exact orange) with style 1 on it last week and looked awesome. Really eye catching and retro muscle looking. Post pics once you decide. Good luck with the choice.

#5 · (Edited)
I like the old style side stripes that don't say anything
??? Neither one says anything lol, so I'm not quite sure what you mean. Do you mean like yours? I'm really looking for opinions on either style 1 or 2.

#6 ·
The one on the far right by far...the first one is clown shoes...imo

Reactions: USponycar
#8 ·
I like number 2.

#9 · (Edited)
Well, here's a member's Hellcat that I think looks pretty nice with something that resembles the 1st choice. I think it looks sharp! I did ask for your opinions, so thanks for your input. Keep 'em coming folks.

#12 ·
I'm not a big stripe guy, but #2

A Guy

#16 ·
Well, it certainly looks like number 2 is preferred by an overwhelming margin. I was leaning towards that one myself, although I may ask the source to customize that one a little. Thank you all that have responded. I appreciate your comments and opinions.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.