Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Wrap it up, I'm done here

4K views 28 replies 25 participants last post by  dodgetimes2 
#1 ·
Pulled the trigger and wrapped the hood on the green beast. Love the way it turned out.

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Thanks! I agree that the extension really sets it off.

And I did not do it myself. I might have been able to but the extension was done using knifeless tape while it was on the car (this was not a kit). It was worth the experience from the guy I had do it. Plus I found a guy that does it as a second job (he does a lot of full car wraps) and it was very reasonable (175).

#10 ·
NICE!!

Reactions: champy on
#11 ·
That was the deal of the century.It looks awesome and the extension onto the front fascia finishes it off nicely.I have a sublime RT Classic with the chrome wheels which means I don't think it would look as good on my car but when I get some Envy wheels with the black pockets I may do the same as you.

#17 ·
That looks great!

#26 ·
Looks great! Now that you've added the drone pics, to really liven things up, push the "Hellfire" button on the remote in video mode!

#29 ·
Second time I'm seeing your car today, already gave you an upvote on reddit. Looking good.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.