Dodge Challenger Forum banner

A2SPEED 85mm and 90mm Performance Throttle Bodies

10K views 21 replies 5 participants last post by  stevewhiteparts 
#1 ·
A2Speed 85mm Billet Throttle Body
A2Speed now offers a T6063-T6 aluminum billet, true 85mm or 90mm direct factory replacement throttle body. These throttle bodies feature a brushless motor and are drive by wire. After installing one of our high performance throttle bodies you get the benefits of a larger and higher velocity intake air charge as well as crisper throttle response. Moreover, you get all new internals parts with no core charge.

A2Speed engineered our all new HEMI throttle body to give the least possible interference to the intake air flow. Our advanced 3D modeling software allowed us to get an extremely detailed flow analysis on this part. Because of this feature we were able to compare a variety of port designs. The end result is that our throttle body provides the best possible channel for the intake air charge.

*This product may require PCM calibration for optimal performance

http://www.stevewhiteparts.com/a²speed/

free shipping and remember to use promo code FACE1

Warning, 90mm throttle bodies requires custom tuning!!!!

See less See more
#3 ·
Luke
If u but there adapter for the plug in they sell would this work in older 6.1 motors?

#5 ·
Well if you would like a crash test dummy please let me know? Work out a deal something. I am interested

#14 ·
Purchased an 85MM TB recently and now getting P0507 DTC (Idle higher than expected)?

#16 ·
No I tested with propane.

#17 ·
I also purchased and installed a new throttle body gasket.

#19 ·
2015 Challenger SRT with a AFE cold air intake.I cleared the code and reinstalled the original throttle body and no more check engine light.Now I have a $400.00 paper weight.Not knocking you Luke but A2Speed should let people know that these things will cause a CEL.I did a ton of research to see if I could find a trick to make this thing work other than a custom tune.

#21 ·
Yes I purchased it from Steve White.If Eric can come up with a solution or its possible I received a defective TB I am willing to work with you guys to resolve this.Thanks for looking out for a fellow member Luke also if possible inform me of Eric's response and once again thanks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.