Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Black Friday to Cyber Monday Specials....

7K views 58 replies 12 participants last post by  stevewhiteparts 
#1 ·

The best of the season to all......
we will start dropping hints as we get closer to the turkey day

starting with a special promo code beginning on the 23rd

""" TURKEY """"

code will be valid for all website purchases except Superchargers

>:)

See less See more
#10 ·
Special promo code starting November 23 rd thru Cyber Monday "" TURKEY """". What we pay is what you pay on everything except supercharger, all Mopar parts and many non Mopar performance and accessories

Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram - Original Parts

SteveWhiteParts.com

promo code """ TURKEY """"

#13 ·
If one was to order a Scat Pack I PCM tomorrow and give the VIN, could it sit on a shelf until his or her car comes out of hibernation? Does it require a "Mileage" too to order? If so what if it comes out of storage and is 11 miles to the Dealer for install and throttle relearn? Will that screw it up?

#19 ·
our friend Nathan designed it for us, we had a pretty good idea on what we wanted, just needed a little design help

we have been using this logo or a version of it on all the numbered cars we have built starting with number one that belongs to my lovely wife

and number 10 of 10

#21 ·
This is great. Going to have to pull the trigger on some parts I've been eyeballing. Do stickers come with purchase or are they a 4 sale item. Thanks Steve.

#38 ·
Keep an eye on those pins when you pull that cover off to install that PCM! Dont ask me why!! Lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.