Dodge Challenger Forum banner

COMING VERY SOON, HEMI VALVE COVERS with BUILT IN OIL SEPERATOR

13K views 46 replies 17 participants last post by  Cratos 
#1 ·
A2Speed HEMI Valve Cover W/ Integrated Air Oil Seprator

A2Speed is proud to announce the first in a long line of innovative products. Our valve cover incorporates a self draining air oil separator. No more keeping up with the inconvenience of dumping your catch can. Our valve cover fits all GEN III HEMI motors, including the Thitek aftermarket heads. It even keeps the stock O-Rings!

2Speed HEMI Valve Cover
Each cover has an integrated air-oil separator. Because the air-oil separator is integrated with the valve cover it is self draining. The PCV valve is mated to a channel that runs the length of the cover, pulling blow-by gasses through baffles and stainless steel wool media, providing a very efficient and balanced crankcase ventilation system.

The cover is clearanced for high lift cams, and has about 120 thousands room for milling additional clearance if required.
The cross sectional thickness of the lower “half pipe” is designed to allow for an AN fitting to be installed, above the rockers, for oil return applications. Great for turbos, as an example.

See less See more
#5 ·
#13 ·
It will be interesting to see if this really works. My 2014 Silverado 5.3 is a direct injection engine and GM devised a similar system of baffles to prevent carbon buildup on the valves. Judging by photos I've seen of 5.3 engine valves with just 5k and 30k miles on them, I'd say GM's version is not all it's cracked up to be. Nutty buildup for those miles.

#20 ·
While these are very nice seems like overkill when a catch can does the same thing for about $600.00 less.
Just my .02 cents

#26 ·
Kenne Bell Superchargers apparently flow a lot more air through their PCV system because our catch cans fill up in under 200 miles. And, I know my catch can still allows some oil to go through it, so I'm still getting oil into my blower. So, if this does not allow any oil out of the valve cover, I would be interested.

You mentioned it's taller to fit roller rockers. Do you know if it will clear the Kenne Bell's intake tube, throttle body, and Mammoth plenum?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.