Srt hood in the hoose!!!!

26K views 80 replies 31 participants last post by  WALLYVINEZ 
#1 ·
its here, however still waiting for the bezel to come in
Luke

See less See more
#3 ·
On the list

I've been studying this one as replacement on my 13 R/T. Looks bolt on except for washer nozzles. Has all the look with none of the fiberglass! No hood pins required for those of us who don't want them. I think this might be a popular mod. What will be the price for the hood and insert?

#4 ·
That's just looking sexy, very nice!!! I saw in the SEMA T/A thread a potential "shaker base" for under the SRT hood. From the underside is it designed so that the middle section can be removed?

Did it get a new part number or did the number stay the same?

Take it easy
Jay

#44 ·
...and brilliant in Bright White!

or, let's see...

terrific in Tor Red
ballsy in B5 Blue
perfect in Plum Crazy Purple
tantalizing in Toxic Orange
glamorous in Green With Envy

Reactions: Slidd
#19 ·
it is so unfair to get teased like this on a Friday

what am i suppose to do now? print it and stare at it all week end? lie to my wife....again...

apply for another credit card in secret?

pls send pix of the under hood, but this teasing is too much...i will focus on brake bleeding or something a PITA to do for now...

LOL, but seriously....

ODP

#24 ·
Hell Yeah !!!
Thanks !

#30 ·
I was looking at a new 15 in the mall yesterday and I couldn't tell if it was the lighting or not but it looks like the fenders flair out a bit more by the a-piller where the hood lines flow into the top corner of fender. Are they the same fenders from 08-14 or am I just seeing things? It could be because the hood is bulkier (not the hood you are showing). lol

#32 ·
Sweet. Thanks!

#33 · (Edited)
Luke, if you guys will be offering the hellcat hood at a similar price+ shipping when the part# becomes available for order again I'll be down for one. Would love to support one of our best vendors.

#40 ·
Is this the intake setup, as discussed and shown in this T/A article from SEMA?

"Those waiting for the Shaker Hood setup may have scored.......this T/A hood looks like a shaker set up under the hood scoop of an SRT? Does the 2015 SRT have this dual intake/shaker under the hood feature?"

Dodge Challenger T/A Concept Brings Old-School Muscle-Car Flair to SEMA

"For even more airflow, the Challenger’s running lights—the inboard units up front—have both been replaced with a hollowed-out Air Catcher ram-air intake tube. The mighty 707-hp 2015 Challenger SRT Hellcat utilizes an Air Catcher on the driver’s-side running light only."

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.