Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Supercharger

117K views 513 replies 76 participants last post by  stevewhiteparts 
#1 · (Edited)
NEW MAGNUSON SUPERCHARGER SYSTEM

FREE INSTALLATION

FITS 2005 TO 2013 DODGE CHARGER & CHALLENGER EQUIPPED WITH 5.7L HEMI ENGINES, 6.1L or 6.4L HEMI ENGINES WITH AUTOMATIC OR MANUAL TRANSMISSION

FITS 2005 TO 2013 CHRYSLER 300 EQUIPPED WITH 5.7L HEMI ENGINES, 6.1L or 6.4L HEMI ENGINES WITH AUTOMATIC OR MANUAL TRANSMISSION

FITS 2009 TO 2012 DODGE RAM EQUIPPED WITH 5.7L HEMI ENGINES

FITS 2005 TO 2013 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE EQUIPPED WITH 6.1L OR 6.4L HEMI ENGINES

After the long wait finally available for the modern MOPARS some real performance!!!!

INCLUDES MAGNUSON SUPERCHARGER SYSTEM INSTALLED HERE IN NORTH CAROLINA!!!!

Power steering, A/C, and all of the other stock amenities will work just as they did before your HEMI engine was supercharged.

SYSTEM INCLUDES A NEW SUPERCHARGER FROM MAGNUSON, INJECTORS, INTERCOOLER, HEAT EXCHANGER AND FUEL PUMP CAPABLE OF 650HPS

APPROX POWER ON 5.7L HEMI ENGINES 520HP AT THE CRANK AND OR 430-450 AT THE WHEELS

APPROX POWER ON 6.4L HEMI ENGINES 635HP AT THE CRANK AND OR 540-550 AT THE WHEELS

INCLUDES FREE INSTALLATION!

FREE INSTALLATION HERE AT STEVE WHITE MOTORS IN BEAUTIFUL NORTH CAROLINA FOOTHILLS!!!!

ORIGINAL POWERTRAIN WARRANTY IS AFFECTED BY THIS INSTALLATION

See less See more
#107 ·
Supercharger kit is the same for both, different pipe kit

6 lbs system will produce approx 450hps at the wheels on the 5.7 hemi, drove an automatic today that was very well behave, drove like a regular car until you stood in it, then was spinning the tires at will....making the driver giggle like a little girl....lol

We are beta testing a new delivery system where, the software will be downloaded via the Internet into a tuner than delivered to the vehicle PCM via a hand held tuner

System includes injectors, intercooler, and a new fuel pump system that will support up to 650hps

Luke

#109 ·
Signed on, will be interesting to see what numbers you end up with. Congrat's and good luck.
450/460 at the wheels, its already pre determined, simple, very simple set up, Arrington tuning, and they have the tuning figured out !!!! really figured out!!!!

we are beta testing this set up, the car will go to the dyno in the aftermath, but the only difference is how we are delivering the tuning to the car....

Luke

#110 · (Edited)
anything above 6lbs of boost, longevity is affected, yes you can run 8lbs on the 6.4L, but on the 5.7L, 6 lbs is really the limit unless you beef up the bottom end, however at 6 it will live very well and for a very long time,

axles will never be an issue until you bolt slicks on the vehicle, with slicks on, be ready to replace axles......

450 at the wheels is whole lot of fun, remember thats better than 500 at the crank, not many cars can claim that

with the 6.4L, approx 540/550 at the wheels, at 8 lbs just under 600

Luke

#115 · (Edited)
steve - i like how awesome your last 4 or 5 posts have been.

makes me smile from ear to ear since i personally watched a FF RT 5.7 with a Maggie SC and 6.4 cam knock down 477hp and 455tq.

just as a comparison, my 392 with intake and mufflers made 421/433.

anyways, my only concern is seeing the fins in the intercooler that you posted were already bent in some places.

doesn't really do anything for power or anything, but it just raises an eye brow from a handling standpoint....

#118 ·
EVERYONE - I will tell you this - I just drove from Allentown, PA to NC (595 miles) to have Luke and his team do $10,000 of upgrades to my car and they did an awesome job!

They drove me to the airport after I dropped off and picked me up when I landed to drive it home.

They are very, very fair on parts and labor, great people to work with and I consider them all good friends now!

I am going to have them do my supercharger next spring (wanted to do the exterior and suspension first)!

If you want it done right and at a fair price give Luke and his team a call!

#120 ·
EVERYONE - I will tell you this - I just drove from Allentown, PA to NC (595 miles) to have Luke and his team do $10,000 of upgrades to my car and they did an awesome job!

They drove me to the airport after I dropped off and picked me up when I landed to drive it home.

They are very, very fair on parts and labor, great people to work with and I consider them all good friends now!

I am going to have them do my supercharger next spring (wanted to do the exterior and suspension first)!

If you want it done right and at a fair price give Luke and his team a call!
always good to hear how vendors step up to the plate and provide rediculous customer service.

but now you gotta tell us what you did with that $10k !!!! :eek:hyeah:

This post has been deleted
#131 ·
i thought i did

do the math,

Kooks headers retail for nearly 1700, the green catted hi flow stainless cats 1300.00, acr stage 2 coil over we sell for 1600, the stage 2 stabilizer bars 450.00, spoiler 425.00, new deck lid,tbi, shifter, cuda grille, paint & body work, install and much much more, 10k is nothing, you can spend a lot more than 10k very quickly,

Luke

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.