Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Custom box and amps

6K views 13 replies 10 participants last post by  ceri 
#1 ·
This system was in my 2011 Challenger R/T. I pulled it all out and installed it in my new SRT8 392. A little background, I have been installing for 22 years, I've competed in IASCA and USAC in the past and won 3rd place in finals, all with used equipment and no shop to back me. I'm a Sheriff but do this stuff on the side. This is my first system that I went all out on. All equipment was purchased new this time. Everything is stock in appearance.

Alpine 7" DVD HU
Alpine imprint processor
Pioneer Stage 4 PRS-A900 four channel
Pioneer Stage 4 PRS-1200 Spl mono amp
Pioneer Stage 4 2 5/8" speakers in the dash (modified to fit)
Kicker 6X9 woofers in the doors (Until I find something better)
JL 10w3v3 4 ohm sub (soon to be upgraded to the stealth JL 12" enclosure)

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Nice !

#5 ·
I love the beauty panel on the amp rack, I need to do something similar.

#9 ·
I run three amps and a processor down there, I can blast in the FL sun for 3 hours and they are fine. Really no need for a fan IMO.

#12 ·
Very clean and well done - great job! How are you liking the Alpine HU and which model are you utilizing? Finally, what interface (PAC, etc) did you use? Coming on here with something that clean...figured I would start the barage of questions;)

#14 ·
Plus I assume the stage 4 equipment includes protection for overheating that will shut it down if it's in thermal danger. Even a lot of entry level stuff has that now days.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.