Good info in these topics! Ceri, you're very helpful, indeed!
Now that the weather has risen above 20-degrees here in New England, I'll pop outside to turn over the HEMI and pop a few trim pieces off to see if I have a 4-speaker or 6-speaker system. I'll look for that amp too. Strange, but I'm hoping my R/T has a VERY basic sound system to let me simply purchase some 3-way speakers for the rear, some 2-way speakers for the doors and possibly something in the dash. Technology is such a P.I.T.A.
- C&L Performance CAI & 392 IAT Sensor
- DiabloSport w/ Custom "93 Octane & CAI" tune
- BBK 85mm Throttle Body
- Blastin' Bobs Resonator Kit
- Moroso Billet Oil/Air Seperator
- Streeters (18x8) with Pilot HX MXM4s (235/55s & 255/55s)