I'm paused at the moment working on my install in my new 2013 Rally Redline Challenger and thought I would throw some pictures up finally.
First the equipment:
(2) JL Audio W6v2 10s
(1) JL Audio 750/1 HD
(1) JL Audio 600/4 HD
(1) Pair of JL Audio ZR 6.5" Components
(1) Pair of JL Audio c5 6.5" Components
(1) JL Audio 1/0 gauge Power Kit
(3) JL Audio Premium 25' RCAS
(1) JL Aduio Premium 6' RCA
(1) JL Audio Line Driver
(1) Kenwood DNX9140
(1) Batcap 800
(1) Kicker 350.4
(2) Bulk Packs of Second Skin Sound Deadner
(6) Interrior Red LED Light Strips
(6) Exterrior Red LED Light Strips
(2) 12v 10" Fans to keep the amps cool
(4) JL (TMA) 5x7 coax underneath the car
Equipment cost just under $8,000 in total.
Box design is 5 cubic feet (about half the trunk) tuned to 30hz
Amps are mounted in the spare tire well(with the spare taken out) underneath plexi and back lit with neons
I didnt get any pics of the install in the doors but I put about 8 square feet of second skin inside each door.
Next I removed the stock 3.5” speakers and made flush trim rings for the tweeters to go in the dash. The rings had to be recessed ¼” in order to keep from having the tweeters crash into the dash panel. I also gutted one of the stock 3.5” speakers and mounted my navigation antenna to that
Next I built a new back dash for the rear components. I noticed that my entire interrior was black except for the back dash so when I made a new one I made sure to recarpet it to black.
Then I put the radio in, and flush mounted the mic for the bluetooth into the dash kit.