Dodge Challenger Fog Light LED Bulbs! Plug & Play! New XML2 Added! Match Factory HIDs - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 208 (permalink) Old 04-28-2014, 10:21 AM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendors

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
(Thread Starter)
Arrow Dodge Challenger Fog Light LED Bulbs! Plug & Play! New XML2 Added! Match Factory HIDs

Dodge Challenger Fog Light LED Bulbs

We carry LED bulbs for replacement of your Challenger's fog lights or DRLs, in all major sizes. They are available in HP, XP, and XML styles. This will make your fog lights a nice bright white that closely matches factory HIDs! Just simple plug and play, replace the bulb and you are good to go!

We carry the brightest, highest-quality bulbs at the lowest prices. Your order will ship same day, and we're here if you need us for support and service. And we do not raise the prices to astronomical levels- We're breaking that market trend, and offering you great, low prices, every day. These LED bulbs are designed by us here in St. Louis, and every bulb carries with it a three-year limited warranty.

We offer several bulb models:
  • HP48: (265 lumens) Slightly Lower than factory brightness.
  • XP80: (510 lumens) Considerably brighter than stage 2 (not available for all vehicles). Great match with factory HID's
  • XML2: (1410 lumens) NEW! Much brighter than factory. These are bright!

*XML2 is available in 3000K Yellow / 4000K / 5000K / 6000K color temperatures

These bulbs are made up of a quality plastic connector to slide right into the plug, as well as high durability terminals. A load resistor is embedded to prevent blowing the LEDs from voltage surge, and a diode is implanted to protect the LEDs from reverse polarity. The LED is wired for 12V operation, the kind found on all modern vehicles.

Included in your order is TWO BULBS (to fit your Challenger).

All of our products come with a 30-day satisfaction guarantee and a 3-year limited warranty.

Click below for more info or to order:

2008-2010 | 2011-2014

2015+ Dodge Challenger

Click below for more info or to order:

2008-2010 | 2011-2014

2015+ Dodge Challenger

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to post, PM, email contact@diodedynamics.com or call: (314) 205-3033

*PM us for the free-shipping code* (U.S. forum members only)

Thanks for looking!
Nick C.

Customer Reviews:

"2013 Challenger
You will love these LED's and for a great price. Good Value.
Hardest part of the plug and play is just getting access to the back of the foglamp!
See submitted pics...Left side is LED, right side is factory.
See the daytime image for brightness...very good even on the brightest day. (Posted on March 8, 2014)" -Rich S

"I am very impressed by the quality, ease of installation and functionality of these fog lights. The '11 model Challengers and up use the same bulb listed as a '13 here. I am in the Pacific Northwest where fog is an issue and I'm happy to say these are a fantastic upgrade from the stock bulb. (Posted on November 11, 2013)" - Steven

"Nice upgrade to compliment my hid low beams (Posted on July 15, 2014)" -Glide

Customer Photos:

HP model on the passenger side vs. stock on driver's side:

Last edited by Diode Dynamics; 10-12-2015 at 08:55 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Diode Dynamics For This Useful Post:
RWL11 (07-30-2014)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 208 (permalink) Old 04-30-2014, 02:09 PM
Lifetime Premium Member

Garage
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Nick,
I am considering the HP8 bulbs.
Are they safe to run for extended trips (8-10hrs constant use). I have read posts by members who have had their housings/lenses damaged/melted this way.
But they were not using your product.

2009 DWB R/T gone, but fondly remembered
2013 SRT8 Bright White A5 w/Radar Red interior (1 of 64)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 208 (permalink) Old 04-30-2014, 02:12 PM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendors

(Thread Starter)
Our products go through rigorous testing and measuring to ensure they won't damage your factory housings. The HP8 generates less heat under normal operating conditions than your factory bulb and won't create any risk of damage.

We would never carry a product that increased the risk of damaging your factory housings.

If you would like more information feel free to give us a call: (314) 205-3033

To learn more about lighting, check out our research page: Research

Nick C.
The Following User Says Thank You to Diode Dynamics For This Useful Post:
392Powr (04-30-2014)

post #4 of 208 (permalink) Old 04-30-2014, 03:56 PM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendors

(Thread Starter)
We also have RGB fog lights available too!

I'll post a thread with more details in the near future

Thanks!
Nick C.
post #5 of 208 (permalink) Old 05-13-2014, 04:13 PM

My new Diode Dynamics LED fog lights.

I love these bulbs.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	foglights 1 .jpg
Views:	1180
Size:	417.5 KB
ID:	214418  

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2012 SRT8 6 SPEED WITH DIABLO TRINITY, SPEEDLOGIX C.A.I., REMOVED FACTORY MUFFLERS AND RESONATORS INSTALLED MAGNAFLOW MAGNAPACKS, SPEEDLOGIX CATCH CAN, 6 PACK FIBERGLASS HOOD, WEB ELECTRIC SEQUENTIAL TAIL LIGHTS, ORACLE LED REVERSE LIGHTS, GTS HEADLIGHT COVERS, RPI SPLASH GUARDS

2011 HARLEY DAVIDSON NIGHT ROD SPECIAL WITH VANCE AND HINES EXHAUST, K+N FILTER AND FUEL PACK WITH EVERYTHING PAINTED BLACK

2011 JEEP LIBERTY JET

1988 JEEP WRANGLER 5 INCHES OF LIFT AND 33 INCH MUD CRAWLERS

Last edited by Dream Challenger; 05-13-2014 at 04:14 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Dream Challenger For This Useful Post:
Diode Dynamics (05-13-2014)
post #6 of 208 (permalink) Old 06-03-2014, 05:52 PM

Garage
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Fog Light HID

Hello Nick,

How much for the pair of HIDs plug N Play light bulbs for my 2013 RT? Let me know.

Thanks,
Mac

Show: 20x8.5 Niche Milan wheels, radar red leather interior, satin black vinyl wrap, brushed metal black stripes w/ glossy red accents, 15% tint, flowmaster 40 series, K&N CAI, Diode Dynamics, Mopar T-Shifter, Mopar sequential tail lights, hand painted grim reaper engine cover, Accuair e-leveling touchpad UAS bag system, Eibach front/rear Sway Bars,

post #7 of 208 (permalink) Old 06-04-2014, 11:57 AM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendors

(Thread Starter)
We offer 3 options, based on how bright you'd like to go. Starts at $30. Thanks!

2011-2014 Dodge Challenger Fog Light LEDs (pair) - Challenger - Dodge - Bulbs By Vehicle - Lighting
post #8 of 208 (permalink) Old 06-04-2014, 12:09 PM

Garage
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I want the brightest ones which I see are now out of stock. Question: When will have them back in stock? Would you agree that the brightest LED bulb you are selling is brighter than a true HID light? Do you happen to know the specs as far as the distance in lighting between the LEDs you offer and true HID lights?

Any help would be appreciated.
Mac
post #9 of 208 (permalink) Old 06-04-2014, 12:11 PM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendors

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Djmactech View Post
I want the brightest ones which I see are now out of stock. Question: When will have them back in stock? Would you agree that the brightest LED bulb you are selling is brighter than a true HID light? Do you happen to know the specs as far as the distance in lighting between the LEDs you offer and true HID lights?

Any help would be appreciated.
Mac
We expect them back in stock next Friday at the very latest. They're going to output a true 510 lumens at stable operation, so they're not going to be nearly as bright as HIDs, which generally have 3000-3200 lumens of output. Please keep in mind most LED foglight bulbs output around 100-150 lumens, so ours are still extremely bright for an LED.

I can't say about the distance, but if you are going for visibility, you'll want to go for HIDs. LEDs are just going to give your car a nice appearance.

Thanks!
post #10 of 208 (permalink) Old 06-09-2014, 08:51 PM

Do the amber leds look like the old style challengers?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums > Supporting Vendors > Diode Dynamics

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode