Dodge Challenger Forum banner

2015 Hellcat order

7K views 35 replies 12 participants last post by  Ja4wick 
#1 ·
Dealer had two allocations last week and I took one. How long does it take to receive a Placed order Confirmation??

#6 ·
I received my Vin# and POC with a "D" status (Firm schedule-serial number is assigned) on 01-15. No word on actual production schedule. Anybody here have any ideas when Dodge is gong to start these cars down the line?
Start these cars down the line? Over 2300 Hellcat Challengers have been built thus far.... you have a VIN, don't worry, it will get built, it's just a matter of when -- and nobody can answer that. A LOT of people don't even have a VIN yet.

#12 ·
my dealer called with an allotment for one. I took it. been 2 weeks Monday and nothing from dodge . I am calling dealer in the morning and find out what's going on. I have no von. paper say BA pending order. And they have sold 2 or 3 and r viper dealer also. Good Luck with yours

#15 ·
When I asked if they had allocation, they responded with they've placed orders that have been accepted and delivered. If that hellcat workaround sheet is valid my order should be accepted. I can't say I have that much confidence after reading all these post. I can't see them spending all that time haggling over trade etc. when I didn't allow them to pull credit. They only asked for 500 which I was ok with. Another dealer telling me they had "allocation" wanted 5k to me that's way to much when you can't guarantee delivery and a few weeks.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#30 ·
Just not holding my breath. I read some posts herein where buyers got bum scoop from SRT.
If it's accurate info then I wonder what the time frame is from build to delivery.
I promised myself I would not get excited unti the car was actually here but it's tough not getting psyched now that I can see light at the end of the tunnel.

#32 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.