Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Anniversary /Christmas Gift from the Wife

2K views 18 replies 14 participants last post by  MauriceC 
#1 ·
The wife got me a great gift last weekend. She said yes to me getting a 2016 Go Mango Hellcat. We went out for a little drive and came back with her. They were offering $10,000 below sticker plus I traded in my PCP Scat. Numbers worked out well, and was able to walk away with the kitty. Came out to close $55,000 after trade-in. Definitely enjoying her and can't wait until I break her in.

Met up with a friend for a quick pic

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

See less See more
#4 ·
Thanks everyone... Wife had always said no previously. She liked the color and gave me the OK. Without hesitation, we worked out the numbers and couldn't resist on the numbers. Glad I live down south where I can drive her all year long

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

#8 ·
With most 2015 Hellcats you could not get a Sunroof, late in the 2015 model year it became available and has been so ever since. [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

#9 ·
The wife got me a great gift last weekend. She said yes to me getting a 2016 Go Mango Hellcat. We went out for a little drive and came back with her. They were offering $10,000 below sticker plus I traded in my PCP Scat. Numbers worked out well, and was able to walk away with the kitty. Came out to close $55,000 after trade-in.
I'm confused. So they only gave you about $10,000 trade-in value for your PCP Scat?

#13 ·
The wife got me a great gift last weekend. She said yes to me getting a 2016 Go Mango Hellcat. We went out for a little drive and came back with her. Definitely enjoying her and can't wait until I break her in.
What a great anniversary gift! Enjoy it...

Reactions: NairNuts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.