Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Bob Frederick Comes Thru on Another Hellcat!!!

71K views 301 replies 75 participants last post by  Ontilt 
#1 ·
I have not posted in this joint for years lol! Was back in Afghanistan when I heard the grumblings about this car. The first Person I called was Bob Frederick and got on the order list early (#3)! I am happy to say my car is in the pipeline and should be home soon! Another up and down ride like 2008/2009 but well worth the wait I am sure! Cheers folks and should be posting a photo soon! :thumbsup:

Specs as an FYI:
TorRed
6 Speed
Nav
Summer Tires
Red Belts
Black/Ruby Red Interior

#97 · (Edited)
FH773608-Build 2/9...........Projected Mira Loma Rail Yard 3/3.........

And you were saying..........LOL............

What's your VIN..........Oh, I am sorry I forgot you have a VON in BA or BX............LOL............

And I think Tout9 works at a Dealership (Just My Opinion) so he can Verify the VIN through Dealer Connect if he so chooses to do so.............LOL.............

So who has "EGG WHERE" and " WHO IS BUYING THE BEER"................Good Luck on the car..........See you next year..........

#94 · (Edited)
Maybe Tim K will push all Bob orders through the Pipeline.

#96 ·
You guy's are just sooo bad, BTW, my HC Challenger is at Tim's place and the HC Charger is in DI, both @MSRP Reedman Toll in Pennsylvania..

#100 · (Edited)
Looks like I will have mine way before you. Thought yours was going to get pushed through and you were going to have it before spring, thought the allocation system was over with after December and all they were going to build was Hellcat orders......... It seems to me I am a lot further along than you......LOL
What's the status on yours........ What's the update........ What's the projected date........
Any time you care to say that you were wrong and have no clue what you are talking about that would be impressive.........
We all want the update and status of yours.......
We are waiting........

#104 ·
What's the matter......you dish it out but can't take it back.........it was all good when you were running your mouth about something you had no clue about, downing a lot of others, including myself. And you still have not answered the questions. Status on your car..........
And yes I have a Degree from Virginia Tech.
And work for the the largest construction services firm outside of China.

What is your degree in just curious.........Agriculture, Horticulture, Automotive Engineering.......

#103 ·

#105 · (Edited)
Why can't we all JUST GET ALONG and enjoy the ride ( I know guys, my ride is going to be a long one )

Just remember haters, KARMA comes as hard as a B*tch.

#107 ·
Why can't we all JUST GET ALONG and enjoy the ride ( I know guys, my ride is going to be a long one )

Just remember haters, KARMA comes as hard as a *****.
A few months ago he was beyond rude to myself and several others. So I thought I would return the favor. Do wish you the best in strange a long road to something called Hellcat ownership....Best Wishes

#108 · (Edited)
Lets get back on Topic. it's all about Bob.
So to date he has delivered 2 Hellcats.
1 Hellcat is a forum member.
He has over 50+ orders with deposits with Von#
BTW Civil that is Bobs Pipeline that is broken not a Louisiana project.

#112 · (Edited)
Here we go again another useless post by the famous BW always bad mouthing Bob...stay off the post if you cant be positive and BTW mine was number 3. Bob's pipeline is doing just fine. As for people waiting this is nothing new from when I got 2009(Was a 6 month wait only to haveplant close down and my order get stuck at C..Bob found me one on a dealer lot same options) and my 2011 (which sat in storage for over a month and waited for it for about 6 months)

Reactions: slester1
#113 ·
Geesh, and to think had I not cancelled my order with Bob I could of had a Hellcat brochure and Xmas card from him. Man, can't believe sooooo many still holding on to hope with him.
Once again negative comments. Your choice to cancel. Bob has delivered every car i ordered with him. Sure I had to wait and had no problem waiting for the HELLCAT I got now and would have waited longer since I am not even driving in the nasty PA weather we have right now. Spring will be here soon and she will roll.

People have a choice and if they are willing to wait like I was they will get there car. Next order with Bob for me is a Charger HELLCAT. :thumbsup:

Reactions: Toxic11
#111 ·
It certainly appears that Chrysler (and their suppliers) greatly underestimated how many Hellcats would be ordered in the first year. I hope everyone that wants one ends up getting their order.

#114 ·
All I know is that if I had an order in with Bob, I'd be looking elsewhere AND waiting for the allocation system to dissolve. Don't put all your eggs in one basket. IF the allocation system stays, and it sure looks like it will, then he'll never be able to deliver all the cars he has orders for. I was 4th on my dealer list, got a VIN in the January allocation, scheduled to be built next week but that didn't stop me from calling a few dealers every week when they had a car inbound that I liked, just couldn't agree on the final price.

It's not over yet, but I'll say it, I thought the allocation system would have died in Jan/Feb and all the Bob orders would have started to get filled. I was wrong. Could it still happen, of course but in my uneducated opinion based on nothing other than internet readings....the allocation system is here to stay (unfortunately).

#115 · (Edited)
Rangerman its a new Era in Dodge not 2008-2009 Era.
Bob came through in the Old Days.
Bob now works as a Sales Associate no longer a Dealer aka Owner.
Its a different Ballgame in 2015.
Be Happy you have a Hellcat.
As Far As The Others with Von #'s enjoy the Christmas Cards and Brochures from 2014.

#116 ·
Rangerman its a new Era in Dodge not 2008-2009 Era.
Bob came through in the Old Days.
Bob now works as a Sales Associate no longer a Dealer aka Owner.
Its a different Ballgame in 2015.
Be Happy you have a Hellcat.
As Far As The Others with Von #'s enjoy the Christmas Cards and Brochures from 2014.
All hear say BW. Rumors and bantering back and forth on what dealer said this or what dealer said that is BS. Will see how the next few months pan out and for that matter 2015 production in general. Maybe I am more optimistic then most but I do know Bob still has the connections to make things happen. Again time will tell. So instead of stroking the fear and doubt how bout just taking a seat and watching. :thumbsup:

Reactions: buckwheat
#119 ·
I have a Hellcat ordered with Bob also, I waited 9 months back in 2009 for my srt8, through all the ups & downs w/ bankruptcy at Chrysler, he still came through with the car, so now I wait & trust, until I hear different,.......how many guys or (dealers) do you know that have the " pull" to get 7 white challengers built w/ sequential serial # 's & call them Kowalski edition cars?.......he must know someone!

#124 ·
Anyone remember what those sold for? Makes a HC look like a bargin....
BTW, my HC has two other VINs consecutive to it, is it special?LOL

#125 ·
Not much more than a 'normal' 2011 SRT8 392. Bob's page had crashed and had to move hosts and the new site doesn't appear to have the Kowalski Edition information, but luckily we have the 'way back machine' on the interwebs. :D

Frederick Scat Pack - Exclusive Frederick Scat Pack Kowalski Edition

Go to that link for a previous snapshot of his site. From that link:

The “Kowalski” Edition features:
  • Frederick Scat Pack “KOWALSKI EDITION”
  • 2011 Challenger SRT8 392
  • Engine, 392 Hemi with 6-speed manual
  • Track Pak
  • Monotone White Exterior with White Rear SRT Spoiler
  • Dark Slate Gray Leather/Suede Interior
  • Stripe Delete
  • Media Center 730N Navigation
  • SRT Option Group II (Kicker Sound System)
  • SRT Design 20\”X 9\” Aluminum Wheels

Dealer Added Equipment:
A19 Frederick Scat Pack “Kowalski edition” includes:
A97 Special Package
D22 Skip-Shift Eliminator
J42 Hurst Pistol Grip Shift Lever with Wood Grip
J73 Hurst Short-Throw Shifter
M89 Unique “Kowalski edition” Spoiler Decal
N42 Chrome Quad Exhaust Tips
V25 Numbered Dash Plaque _ of 10 Kowalski Edition
V27 Scat Pack ¼ Window Bees
57X Scat Pack Tracking Code
Y21 Frederick Scat Pack I.D. Tag & Buildsheet

Dealer Installed A19 Package Total: $2,995
Optional (N43) Performance Exhaust: $1,250
Total $4,245

Reactions: RANGERMAN
#127 · (Edited)
Bob Frederick...

[/ATTACH]He completely met every expectation I had with the deal that I wanted and received on a Scat Pack. There's no bs. or speculation in my deal. Buy with complete confidence from Bob.

Attachments

#128 ·
I happen to see Special K Challenger #1 at Spring Fest.
Bob drove it to Beach Burger for a grand entrance!
Jeff 70TA also had one of these K Cars.
Again Bob delivered big time in the past No Doubt.

#131 ·
It humors me to read the sarcastic and negative comments directed towards Bob Frederick from members who have never done business with him. Such comments make one appear to be both ignorant and a jerk. Show some class and keep the negative comments to yourself.
Bob, if you happen to read this post, thanks for the nice 2015 Challenger book/brochure you mailed to me two months ago. Thanks for the great customer service you have provided in the purchase of two Challengers. Thanks for answering my questions, and for your honesty. Thanks for being a gentleman and having integrity. Thanks for the enthusiasm you show your customers and the enthusiasm you have for the products that you sell....

#133 ·
It humors me to read the sarcastic and negative comments directed towards Bob Frederick from members who have never done business with him. Such comments make one appear to be both ignorant and a jerk. Show some class and keep the negative comments to yourself.
Bob, if you happen to read this post, thanks for the nice 2015 Challenger book/brochure you mailed to me two months ago. Thanks for the great customer service you have provided in the purchase of two Challengers. Thanks for answering my questions, and for your honesty. Thanks for being a gentleman and having integrity. Thanks for the enthusiasm you show your customers and the enthusiasm you have for the products that you sell....

Well Said!!!!:wink3:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.