Dodge Challenger Forum banner

D1 Status and build Date

34K views 141 replies 48 participants last post by  Harley88 
#1 · (Edited)
A listing of those that have a VIN and have gone to D1 Status or above with a build Date. Please List Color and Options so that others can see what Color and Car Options are being built

#3 · (Edited)
D1 here...my dealer said that the info he has is build date Oct 8......yeah Baby!

#5 ·
D1 !!

#15 ·
Went to D1 status today, nice surprise on my Hawaii vacation. No estimated ship date yet per MOTS on jeepgarage.org.

Reactions: GC Ron
#16 ·
I went into D1 status with a ship date of 10/27. Hopefully it's not snowing when it's time to bring her home otherwise gonna have to find someone with an enclosed trailer.

#19 · (Edited)
It will be interesting to see.

Black Laguna leather was never supposed to be a Hellcat option those seats were to be strictly reserved for Vipers; only Sepia for Hellcats. I originally selected black but had to change for that reason. My car should be finished next week based on today's update.

VOTS with it's current codes (like D1....etc) is being phased out. It's why there is so much ambiguity in obtaining status. Places like Jeep Garage use hacks (if you want to call them that) to obtain and present information. Some of it's accurate but another system is being put together that will show accurate production status. When that happens don't know.

I know my production dates, and the steps to getting the car to shipping. I couldn't rely on Jeep Garage of data extracted from VOTS or by me in Chrome.

#21 ·
My car is being built..frame now

#30 ·
Ordered 9/9. VIN issued a week later and D status. D1 status on 10/3. Waiting on frame status..

Reactions: BLUEDREAM
#32 ·
my car was finished one day earlier than they said ,oct8....now waiting for shipping
ordered 9-9 D1 9-24 done less than a month from ordering

#34 · (Edited)
D1 Status

I just talked with SRT and was told i'm in D1 status with a ship date of tomorrow. I'm guessing the ship date isn't accurate but I'm in D1! Ordered 9-9@9am Jazz Blue, Auto, Sepia, Nav, Summer Tires...

I received a call from the dealer sales manager early this morning that my car is in paint today. Moved right onto F Status!

#36 ·
SRT gave me a ship date of 10/29. We'll see...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.