Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Hellcat Color Pic Comparison

30K views 45 replies 30 participants last post by  Axel 
#1 · (Edited)
Hope this helps some of you chose! I slapped this together to see if I was making the right choice.

Since we don't get Hemi Orange or Plum Crazy until the next calendar year. (ssshh you didn't hear that here)

I'm still going Sublime w/black hood but damn, looks amazing in all the colors!

all images snagged from Dodge.com's builder.

See less See more
#4 ·
Yup, definitely set on Torred. Thank you.

#5 ·
As a fan of Redline Red, I'm not feeling the love...

It is listed everywhere as an available Hellcat color and on cars.com build-your-own so kind of bummed we're not seeing it yet on Dodge's build-your-own...

TorRed a strong 2nd choice for me...

Regards,

Rich

#6 ·
Thanks for posting nice to see them all together. I'm definitely doing Torred and pretty sure I'm doing the black hood.

Reactions: SRTfan
#11 ·
Here's some pearl white shots (1st is a '15 Scat Pack) the other is CT member's '14 R/T - Ivory Tri Coat is a great color - lots of pearl (transparent pearl at that)

Attachments

Reactions: SRTfan
#12 ·
Are the tri-coats suppose to be better quality and last longer :scratchhead:

#19 ·
They look like die-casts.

When will Chrysler join everyone else and get a modern Build-Your-Own website? Did they make some pact with Satan to be tied to this early 2000s crap they use?

#21 ·
Thanks for putting the pictures up! Have been set for Sublime for years - but Tor Red pops for me. I'll have to have the Sublime next to the Tor Red, next to the Whites and see what does it for me. Right now I am leaning towards Tor Red because I have had too many white cars and want a less benign color.

#39 ·
Don't know, Bright Silver last used I believe in 2012. When Billet Silver first came out I wasn't too thrilled and liked the Bright better, but Billet has really grown on me especially with a little black to break it up.

#24 ·
Welcome to the least inspiring initial color palette ever offered. There's gotta be some grand marketing strategy at work here, with multiple focus groups and accountants and cost-averaging and feng-shui practitioners...

To me, it looks like the refresh plan for Hellcat is to release 1-2 desirable colors every year for three years.

Ouch.

Rich

#33 · (Edited)
Welcome to the least inspiring initial color palette ever offered.
Yeap, I agree with this.

I'm sure all of you Challenger owners got that mass-mailing from Dodge with the Inferno Red Challengers. I fell in love right then and there.

But now I'm looking around this site and some guys say the Inferno Red simply looks like some boring "maroon".

I thought an Inferno Red Hellcat with a natural leather interior would look mighty boss. Now I'm not so sure.

MAN this is a tough one.

It was easy with the Hemi Orange R/T. Saw it on the showroom floor and *gasp* had to have it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.