Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Hellcat kill list started!

48K views 187 replies 59 participants last post by  tsc 
#1 · (Edited)
I went out and found a performance meet and whipped a bunch of modded cars. Here is a video of the cat against a 97 viper with bolt ons. Driver said he had 500 at the wheels. We also got the yellow Honda 2000 turbo, beat the turbo 392 with 600 to the wheels the white one, beat the black mustang in the video, beat a few Z06's and won a lost some against a gt500 with 600 whp. http://youtu.be/pi_Lja0xqHc

This was earlier in the night when I was on the prowl lol
http://youtu.be/cC6hp8UcmWM

#91 ·
Reactions: HemiDave1399
#107 · (Edited)
Are you referring to the "ONE" hellcat who has busted 2 driveshafts? If so wheel hop will do that. Not sure if the first one was just a quality control issue or not but the second time was bad wheel hop off the line.

As for the one launching in reverse? I'm assuming your coming on here to stir the pot about the Tesla vs Hellcat race. Do some research and you'll understand really quick the reason for that run.

#108 ·
Oh, I thought more than one busted, mis-information from a friend with a SRT8 and no....I could care less about that tesla race....I'll give tesla kudos for making a quick car, but the thought of no exhaust rumbel or intake whine makes me sick lol.
no the one video I've seen on you tube with all the idiots sstanding behind the car and the guy driving forgot it was in reverse and all the tools almost got ran over lol. Crowd control at its finest. :)

#117 ·
Some very impressive cars in in this video! For anyone that knows anything about 800hp+ cars you've got to appreciate the hellcats performance for a factory car. Seeing that cobalt though brought back memories of my srt-4. Me and him would of ran good against each other. I'm assuming he probably has 400-450hp? My Srt-4 had 420hp at the wheels and trapped 123mph as my best. He's probably right there and maybe a bit more since the cobalt was a bit heavier than the neon srt-4

#120 ·
Yep, the stock GT500s are no longer shooting their mouths off. Got real ****ing tired of hearing them run their mouths on the net. You are suppose to be running a GT500 tonight? Is this guy actually stock or is he bolt-on? I don't see any stock car lining up for a chance, lol. Suddenly the ones who have talked so much **** over the years are now avoiding you like the plague. I wish I had the money for a Hellcat, I would drag those 5.0 **** around like a wagon. Mustang guys are the worst, they run their mouths like a Malaysian whore.

Reactions: BigKahuna
#134 ·
I'm Back............

If you actually read my posts instead of beating your chest all of you would realize I am not bias just because I own a GT500. The fact is I got back from the holiday vacation a week ago as stated in the previous post, and owning a business doesn't afford much play time. Remember I am the 4 leaf clover. Keep, talking **** and I will match my car with another hello kitty that will take all the credit for the kill as all of you are hoping for. I assume by the replies its a futile attempt at adolescent reverse psychology to make me mad and take the challenge now. My car, my time and my terms, or go find another stock 2014 GT500.

Ask Jarrod if he has a pro driver for his car yet. Ask him if he has spent even a moment rationalizing our challenge and any time at all planning the place, drivers, marketing, etc. Do all of you think I want some lame YouTube video on Beltway 8 roll racing with SAWTX on it to mark this event? Why don't you all collectively help us make it happen instead of telling everyone how I am in hiding and so afraid of the little kitty?

#135 · (Edited)
If you actually read my posts instead of beating your chest all of you would realize I am not bias just because I own a GT500. The fact is I got back from the holiday vacation a week ago as stated in the previous post, and owning a business doesn't afford much play time. Remember I am the 4 leaf clover. Keep, talking **** and I will match my car with another hello kitty that will take all the credit for the kill as all of you are hoping for. I assume by the replies its a futile attempt at adolescent reverse psychology to make me mad and take the challenge now. My car, my time and my terms, or go find another stock 2014 GT500.

Ask Jarrod if he has a pro driver for his car yet. Ask him if he has spent even a moment rationalizing our challenge and any time at all planning the place, drivers, marketing, etc. Do all of you think I want some lame YouTube video on Beltway 8 roll racing with SAWTX on it to mark this event? Why don't you all collectively help us make it happen instead of telling everyone how I am in hiding and so afraid of the little kitty?

Pro drivers?......Marketing the "event"? ......4 leaf clover?

Damn, is this going to be a pay per view money maker for you?

Is there going to be a contract signed.....in blood?

Not sure if you are drunk/high or serious.........

If you are suffering from a medical condition, severe lack of sleep or working on a stand up routine, I apologize in advance >:)

#138 ·
Meanwhile HC smokes VW ...epic kill

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDJ6n93wBXc

>:)
That's got to be a handful getting those things to hook up and pull a good time (especially the 6spds). I know I was very disappointed the first few runs in my 6spd Scat Pack only running a 13.0

...after more seat time in the car the next time back at the track I pulled a 12.60 ... and I think there is still a bunch more in it. The learning curve on these hellcats must be even steeper with an additional 220+ hp to wrangle !

#137 ·
Pro drivers, marketing mayhem, live bands, pyrotechnics.......why not just 2 dudes racing at a track then grabbing a beer afterwards? Low tech, I know.....

Just want to see two of the factory big dogs run, is all, with good controls and replicates....

Anybody here own both a gt500 and hellcat? Would love to hear a first hand head to head

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.