Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Hellcat mule SUPERCHARGED Badges?

5K views 25 replies 12 participants last post by  LICNREG 
#1 ·
Where can I get a set?

#2 ·
Maybe someone will sell them or replicas on ebay or a Challenger vender will recreate them?

#9 ·
They are highly sought after and collectable. Even hot rod magazine states on there sight stating to acquire any that made it to parts network Those were made for prototype cars and that alone states collecting The price is awfully low for them in ebay if u own a hellcat it's a must to aquire at any price. None in North America or Canada at any dealer won't reproduce Those are true on ebay. I've seen them sell as 10,000. Rick hendrick car#1. So hellcat guys. Girls. Buy them a piece of history. And extreme bragging rights.

#11 ·
I tried to order a set through the parts network and they wanted to substitute the new part number which is for the cat head. Oh well, not paying $600 or anything thing close.

#14 · (Edited)
art Number:* Dual ID: Order Type:*

From Date: Month Day Year

To Date: Month Day Year

Order Status:

Search
Clear
* - Required Field
Part Description: NAMEPLATE Order Status Description:
Select Order Number Order Type Order Date
(MM/DD/YYYY) Order Quantity Servicing PDC Status Quantity Status Date
(MM/DD/YYYY) Status Code Reason Code Description Invoice Number Ship Date
(MM/DD/YYYY)
1. 707LUC E 07/08/2014 30 NAT 30 08/05/2014 0603 BO CLOSED
2. ATL 30 08/05/2014 8148 RSP ####

Previous
Deselect Row
Next

YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE THE ORDER WAS PLACED ON 07/08/2014
LUKE

#16 ·
This is the guy with the OEM SUPERCHARGED hellcat emblems Just spoke to Steve White mortars in North Carolina spoke to the manager Ken Potter. Spoke to him about his ebay store saying the emblems were stolen and he agrees they are not stolen. The guy in the e-store at Steve White Motars does not know what he is talking about. Only a handful of these emblems made it to parts before they were cancelled and replaced by the hellcat head. Even Hot Rod magazine recognizes these emblems saying that anyone who got hold of these before the cancellation They are highly collectable and should be aquired if possible. I have all the paper trail and reciept of purchase and origin and switch over date. I do not appreciate being called a thief. So these emblems are real and I have papers and contacts to verify.

#22 ·
Yep you're right about that.

Bernie

Reactions: cruiserdan
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.