Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Hellcat runs 10.35 @ 136

7K views 37 replies 23 participants last post by  LightFighter 
#1 ·
Craven Performance over in the STL area had a customer bring in his Hellcat with 600 miles to get a smaller pulley, tune, NOS and slicks put on. Tonight they raced it at Gateway during a street car event. Time slip is posted. Idk how much boost it's running now or dyno numbers but it think it's the fastest Hellcat out there right now. Record so far. Here's a link to their fb page

https://www.facebook.com/cravenperformance

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
#5 ·
That 60 foot time becomes so crucial when you wanna break into the 9's, that 136mph trap speed is impressive!

Reactions: Supercharged_Fun
#16 ·
You said it bro! Car is fast.
Awesome trap speed for sure. That is moving. :thumbsup:

Found out that it was still on the stock pulley. Just the slicks and nitrous, ARH headers and tune on 93 oct.
So, Craven Motorsports are the very first mod shop to tune a Hellcat, I take it?
Did they tune for the Headers as well?
I wonder if the nitrous was used on this run?

#6 ·
Bad Azz !!

#8 ·
He's touching the 9 second range. It probably weighs closer to 4600 lbs now and to get that beast down the track in the low 10 second range is mind-boggling to me. It's probably making close to 1000 crank horsepower. Craven posted a dyno video but didn't post numbers. They do that crap alot.

#15 · (Edited)
Found out that it was still on the stock pulley. Just the slicks and nitrous, ARH headers and tune on 93 oct.

#20 ·
Pretty dang impressive! That car launched super hard compared to that stang and blew its doors off!

#23 ·
DA was close to 1000 according to drag times. In better air it could break into the high 9s

#25 ·
Holy smokes!...now that is how I imagine a 700 hp car should take-off! :)

#26 ·
He is only 60 footing 1.6, which is actually possible with a Scat Pack on drag radials. A 1.4 and he's in the 9's!

#29 ·
Update. They're running it again tonight. Still with the stock pulley but with the meth system, slicks and 50 shot of NOS. Went 10.20 at 136.7 mph. 1.58 60ft.

#32 · (Edited)
Why not?...this sort of stuff needs to get sorted out before the Road Warrior days are upon us! :p

“She sucks nitro… with Phase 4 heads! 600 horsepower through the wheels! She’s meanness set to music and the ***** is born to run!”

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.