Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Hellcat runs 10.77 (video)

3K views 16 replies 10 participants last post by  indybill 
#1 ·
So far this is the lowest ET for a stock engine Hellcat. The only mods are drag radials and a carbon fiber one-piece driveshaft. They were running 109 octane fuel. They backed up this pass with a slightly slower 10.83 but a faster 128 mph trap speed. Outstanding results!

#4 ·
That run and my runs on 100 octane proves there is no gain. I believe the driveshaft would have made the little gain from what many are running mid 10.8's to the 10.77.

I am very happy to see these cars running quick. Anyone know the temp and DA?

#9 ·
Yes, the cell phone video is terrible quality. I would not post the video at all except for the 10.7's pass. However, you do see the Hellcat in a still at the end with the 6969 painted on the windows, matching the car number on the timeslip with the 10.77. As for the DA, believe it was slightly positive.

#17 ·
It is also not a record as we saw the one in TX run 10.48 at 133. I now firmly believe that had to have a shot of nitrous. But modified like this on is.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.