Dodge Challenger Forum banner

I have a VIN number for my hellcat

286K views 1K replies 180 participants last post by  Redboots 
#1 ·
my dealer called this afternoon and told me I have a VIN number for my hellcat. He also sent along the build sheet, very exciting stuff

#7 ·
I am in Columbus Ohio...Crown motors...a large dealer

Reactions: rghoskins
#3 · (Edited)
Hell Yeah !!!

#4 ·
Congrats.

#5 ·
I also have a VIN for my Hellcat order and I am at D Status. My dealer is in Brookfield Wi and had one allotment mine. I am still interested in a Sun Roof for the Car and asked my dealer if Hellcat Sun Roof orders were going to be able to be placed in October with November builds. The Dealer GM is inquiring of dodge production if Sun Roof orders will indeed be place able in October, if I can hold my allotment and my Hellcat can be built with a Sun Roof

#8 ·
Also I am in D status..build priority 01

#1,455 ·
I was in D1 for about a month before being notified that my vehicle was on it's way to Michigan to get on the train to me. I ordered mine and paid in full back in the first week of October to lock in my price. I was issued my vin on the spot.

[Sub-lime green, 8-speed auto, Black carbon fiber hood, Full NAV Package, No Sunroof, Non brass-monkey wheels, Summer tires]

#12 ·
Thanks guys!

#15 ·
Very jealous here. My dealer is supposed to get at least one allocation and my order was put in first but no update from my dealer yet. :(

#19 ·
I'd be curious to know once you're able to track with the VOTS workaround. I just called SRT Customer Service Line and nothing yet for my VON. :(

#20 ·
Congratulations! :thumbsup:

#26 ·
Did any of you order with a sunroof, and if so what does your build sheet show? Did they remove the sunroof, or just schedule your build date later?

#29 ·
No Sun Roof

When I ordered my Hellcat I ordered it with a Sun Roof that was before it was put it on restriction. I got a call from my dealer and was told if I wanted my allotment and a current build the Sun Roof would have to be deleted. If I insisted on a Sun Roof I would loose my current allotment and when the Sun Roof be came available if the dealer had an allotment at that time I could replace the order. So I deleted the Sun Roof from the original order

#27 ·
I did not order a sunroof, my 09 had it and I never even opened it.so I won't miss it at all

#30 ·
My car now has a VIN and is in D status according to the VOTS workaround. Added at 7:30 this morning. No longer as jealous. :D

#31 ·
First one! Congratulations!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.