Dodge Challenger Forum banner

My Hellcat is almost to the dealer!

19K views 72 replies 34 participants last post by  mvale 
#1 ·
I'll believe it when I see it, but my salesman called me today and told me that he received paperwork from Brampton that says that my Hellcat should arrive at the dealer on 10/27. I told him that SRT told me that it's still in D1 status. He sent me the paperwork and, indeed, it says that it will arrive on 10/27. I'm crossing my fingers, guys!

#2 ·
Good luck!! We are all awaiting pics from the dealers lot!!!

#4 ·
Hell Yeah !!!!!!!!!!!!

#7 ·
Not to be a downer, but if you're still D1 your car obviously isn't built. And it won't be built this week due to the plant shut down. So I don't see how it can arrive next week without the car existing.

#9 ·
Auto or stick? Congrats BTW

#19 ·
Making payments on a car like that is like having children. It's a labor of love!

#22 ·
That's why I lived at home and went to college in the same city. I didn't live out of state or anything. Went to school in the morning, came home and studied from the house.

#28 ·
Oh but put in there "taken with permission from Hell Ride" lol jk

#30 ·
Are the Hellcats gonna show "in transit" when they start to ship? The 2014 Shakers never showed up on the Dodge website as either in transit or on dealer lot, unbelievable but true.

#34 ·
I will likely be conveniently sick the day my Hellcat is due to arrive at the dealer so that I can watch it come off the truck and begin inspecting. :)

#38 ·
Well, so much for my "delivery date" of 27 October. I got an E-mail from my dealer stating that the Hellcats are now "status JS" (factory to storage). I don't know if he meant that just mine is "JS" or if that status applies to a group of vehicles. I'll call him today to confirm his message. So, the wait continues. I swear, I've never seen a car manufacturer (Dodge) work so hard at NOT getting a hot, new item such as the Hellcat out to their customers. Ridiculous.:notallthere:

#42 ·
Agreed. I don't like my belongings touched either. I didn't grow up learning to share so it doesn't sit well with me when others touch. Like the post that was on here when someone's BRAND NEW car was being explored/trampled by a father and his kids (In area FAR from all other vehicles) when owner arrived due to dealer leaving it unlocked. It was 50/50 with some saying he overreacted and others opposite. The whole time I was reading and wondering wth the people saying he overreacted were thinking. I couldn't even reply for fear of what may have came out of my mouth in reply. Had to do some tongue biting. So yes, hide her/him away till safely home!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#43 ·
I am taking mine straight from dealer to the Drag Strip.
Beating the Crap out of it first Test n Tune night.

#44 ·
I'll never forget driving my '12 home after I traded the 09 in. The 09 was a great car but I couldn't stand the automatic in it. I didn't want to have to buy the STP to get a 6 speed. Seemed a little ridiculous so when I found out I could get a '12 without STP I was all over it. There was no, we are the champions or anything like that, I just rolled the windows down, leaned the seat back and cranked this up:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17PM-UMVud8&list=PL79E490945537BECB&index=35

#46 ·
Finally! Someone who appreciates EDM! Holy crap was I losing it. In the "What are you listening to" thread I felt like a leper when everyone is posting Zepplin and The Stones and here I am with dubstep, drum & bass, and trance.

Reactions: PaVaSteeler
#48 ·
Yeah it was pretty funny how I was at a light one day and I had the windows down, blaring some dubstep and some tool in a convertible mustang pulled up next to me and yells "WHO THE HELL IS LISTENING TO TWO TRANSFORMERS HAVING SEX!?!" Priceless.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.