Dodge Challenger Forum banner

New Hellcat commercial!

6K views 23 replies 17 participants last post by  Axel 
#1 ·
#3 ·
Tommy likey....

#8 ·
Ya know, before I purchased the car a month ago, I had never seen a Challenger commercial on TV since the 70's.

I was even saying - "This car is so cool, they don't even have to advertise them, they just sell!"

Sure, I know these ads are all about Brand Building for Dodge, and the Challenger is the marquee vehicle they are pinning it on - but just the same, I liked it better on the down-low.

#12 ·
Ya know, before I purchased the car a month ago, I had never seen a Challenger commercial on TV since the 70's.
Wait, what? Are you kidding me?! Seriously though, they don't advertise it much that's for sure, but there were a few out there.

Great one

Who could forget this one.

And my all time favorite even though it's the concept and includes more than just the Challenger. There is a longer version of this where the guy smiles and shakes his head in the older Challenger, but can't find that one. Still, watched the one part over and over in this one. I got this song just because of this commercial.

#10 ·
#15 ·
Challenger Commercials

Some US commercials are never shown in Canada. Can honestly say I have never seen the ones you attached air up here.

Aside - one major annoyance up here is all the Hype made about Super bowl Commercials, yet only a handful actually get aired up here during the game. We need to go on YouTube to see most of them. (In truth, these ads are very much American Flag waving and themed for a US audience. You don't want to sell cars to Canadians by waving another county's flag - hence why Dodge Canada does not have Canadian broadcasters use these ads here - and I've never seen a Challenger ad before this new crop popped up.)

Yes, we get American Stations but if CBS is airing the game and a Canadian carrier is also showing it (like CTV), then the game airs on both stations, but the content is all based on the CTV feed - so we only see the Canadian commercials. Makes sense?

#21 ·
Eh, I didn't really like that commercial. It almost looks fan made, as if some amature guy decided to animate a metal cat running down the street. Maybe it would have been better if they used a real apex feline predator hunting some sort of prey in the city streets. That would have been cool.

#23 ·
Yeah, that would have been b@dazz. ^

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.