Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Official Hellcat Owners Video Thread

6K views 19 replies 13 participants last post by  DGatzby 
#1 ·
Thought I'd create a single thread to post videos made by actual Hellcat owners. Got one? Post it here.

I'll start.

Someone wanted to see what happens at 50 mph when you stomp the gas.

I hit 100 miles and decided to give it a little blast.

http://youtu.be/D_nQViQs1qg

#2 ·
Here's one more and this will be it for me till I get a few more miles on.

This shows what the car is like simply by putting it in sport mode.

Its doing all the upshifting and downshifting all by itself. May be best listened to with headphones.

Also the pedal was not to the floor in pretty much any of this until that last little stretch.

I consider this little run spirited driving.

http://youtu.be/-7x1GNaYg_Q

#6 ·

#8 ·
That last video, the 30 mph roll... good lord.. so THAT's what I have to look forward to...

:jawdrop:

Reactions: 1970FJ6T/A
#16 ·
launch control? this is more like burnout out of control.
LOL

#13 ·
should have had your 0-60 timer on to see what you got. So far my best is 4.6, but that is on snow tires and I need some more time to play with it, spinning like crazy!

#18 ·
Just a couple quick videos. Does the car's sound no justice, but still sounds nice. Was taking it easy in the neighborhood and it still sounds like that, LOL.

#19 ·
Shot this today. Car has plenty more in it but still breaking in and was cold today, 25 degrees. Still pulls strong with short shifting and not even wide open throttle (only did it once in the video).

#20 ·
TSC thanks for sharing your New Years morning drive with everyone. Happy New Year to you and everyone. The videos of your real world drive really show what a pleasure this car is to drive. It helps the pain for those of us waiting for our unit. Hope 2015 is kind to the remainder of us in line for this great machine.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.