Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Color/trans ordered:

Official ordered HellCat Challenger thread...

70K views 363 replies 102 participants last post by  challengers2 
#1 ·
Starting a central thread for those of us who were lucky enough to be able to order. Please post options and MSPR +/- pricing.

#2 · (Edited)
I ordered this morning...initially told it HAD to be auto and couldn't order manual...then this afternoon got that changed. One odd thing, the sales guy said there were 2 NAV options...no option for no NAV...?

Torred
M6
ruby red inserts and red seat belts...
MSRP only!

Will custom satin wrap the car when it comes in (and tint and new tires week 1 is the plan).
Currently have a VON and status is BA (pending order)...will post an update when I get to D1 (scheduled to be built).

Attachments

#6 ·
I ordered this morning...initially told it HAD to be auto and couldn't order manual...then this afternoon got that changed. One odd thing, the sales guy said there were 2 NAV options...no option for no NAV...?

Torred
M6
ruby red inserts and red seat belts...

Will custom satin wrap the car when it comes in (and tint and new tires week 1 is the plan).

I noticed on the order sheet it has the FFP plan and EP pricing on it. Anyone ask if they will be honoring those prices? My sister works for Chrysler and is eligible for EP pricing. Thanks!!

#5 ·
Sublime/ Auto /8.4Nav..wanted a sunroof but no go this round from Dodge...supposed to be available in the next round ..but who cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Price: 61,811 msrp less destination chg= 63280-995.=62285 X3%= 1896 holdback

Dealer sold to us at MSRP less holdback plus PDI of $400...63280-1869+400.=61,811

#14 · (Edited)
See signature. :) Bright White, A8, that's it. Agreed to terms include no more than MSRP which comes to $62,985. I will try for less when the car actually comes in.

#17 ·
I asked Bob Frederick about the Chrysler Affiliates Rewards program and he said the Hellcat does not qualify for their pricing guidelines. I also emailed the Chrysler Affiliates Rewards program directly and asked and got the a canned response that made no mention of the Hellcat. I intend to call them tomorrow.

Bob emailed my POC with VON this afternoon.

#21 ·
Redid the thread to include a poll so we can see distribution of colors and transmissions chosen here easily...thought that would be a neat feature so we know what 2015 orders and cars on the road are out there! So far it's 100% TorRed manual...lol

#26 · (Edited)
No. Dealer is a friend of mine that i have drag raced with since the early 70's. He currently races a 1972 Duster, to low 11's. The same car that he has had for 40 years, and back then, that was bad ass fast! I raced a sponsored 455 Pontiac Firebird, that ran 2/10th's off the NHRA National record, and my current mostly stock 392 is quicker/faster! lol

#28 · (Edited)
Got mine ordered :)

After being on Bob Frederick's waiting list for months yesterday my car finally got ordered. :) Now let the second round of waiting begin. :(

Here's what I got:

Tor Red
Manual
Summer Performance Tires
Power Sunroof
Standard Black Interior
Black Hood
Black Wheels (Really wanted the Brass Monkey)

Total Price: $63,575

P.S. Sold a 10,000 mile 2006 Viper Coupe, Viper Blue with Silver strips, to get the Hellcat.

#29 ·
My local dealer had this to say today...

They are available for ordering each dealer will be allocated based on previous sales history, only 3,000 will be built nationwide.

The dealer will sell them for 79,995 plus tax title and lic and is requiring a 10,000 dollar deposit.

Can you guys believe that?

#33 · (Edited)
So far, 48 HellCats coming to forum members! And I'd imagine several have ordered and not seen this thread.

Sublime 8 speed auto is nearly 1/4 of the orders so far with over 70% being auto of total cars ordered and posted here so far!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.