Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
More cool stuff

Attachments

#8 ·
I use chrome on my galaxy 5 to send pics and view

#10 ·
Yes all 2015 Challengers should have that Easter egg under the console lid. Same on the Challenger silhouette on the windshield.

#13 ·
Engine is built at the Saltillo plant.

What are those controls above the subwoofer in the trunk?

#15 ·
Yes it's the electric compressor to pump up your tires, also inxludes a can of sealer. Up thru 14, any SXT or R/T could have ordered Spare Tire Delete and gotten this compressor along with a $75 credit instead of a spare.

#23 ·
No.. ALL Magnums, Chargers, 300s and Challengers were and are built in Brampton Ontario Canada and your Hemi comes out of Mexico. Check your VIN and door sticker.

#19 ·
There was an article I read last week about the new thing about having these type of special touches in new Dodge products. They are working on more over time. Nice touch.

Reactions: Supercharged_Fun
#21 · (Edited)
what was built 2012 my?

FENDER SPAT?

I think the engine block is made in mexico then further assembly occurs in Canada/Detroit.

The trunk floor contents are the same for the 2011/2012 on up: HK subwoofer and flat tire equipment. No spare.

#22 ·
Reactions: Supercharged_Fun
#24 ·
There have been articles abundant that state the Hellcat engine is manufactured at the Saltillo, MX plant (the same plant that makes the Ram pickups). In Saltillo, prior to shipment to Brampton, it is put on a dyno for 42 minutes for engine break-in.
You are absolutely correct and I remember reading that.
But, why do the window stickers on the cars sold say that the engine was built in the U.S.A.? Just curious? :scratchhead:

#28 · (Edited)
Yea I was responding Back to CURT LF.And was only joking to begin with about no matter where their made ,the U.S. Collects the tax in the end.They love the gas guzzler!Or any tax for that matter.
Personally don't care what comes from where,or who put it toghether.My main concerns are that it's fast and dependable.
But the hidden touches pointed out by the OP are interesting.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.