#1 ·
#6 ·
Nice, dam it I want one.

#7 ·
Shuttle to storage?

Reactions: Denzien
#9 ·
Looking Good !!!!
Hellcats are Coming for the Lucky few that went with Dealers with Allocation!!!

#10 ·
Yes sir the HC's are rolling coming to the lucky few and looks like some will be shredding tires before months end! For those that drive the highways you may be lucky enough to see more be sure to video these if you can!

#12 ·
Nice!!! I had hoped they would wrap them up like Audi and other car makers do for $65k cars...

#23 ·
My last update was:
Shipping
2014-10-17 12:12:35: On Truck - Shuttle - Departed BRAMPTON ASSEMBLY, ON

I noticed in the video that the badge is the Hellcat and not "Supercharged" as I believe is how they are coming. Did that change? The Charger is set to have the Hellcat and the 1 charity auction Challenger were.

#26 ·
You're JS, it just moved to storage unfortunately. And as stated, supercharged badge was pre-production. They changed to the Hellcat logo for production on both Challenger and Charger.

Reactions: bodyboard30
#24 ·
#27 ·
Called on mine...still JS just sitting in storage OUTSIDE...waiting... Ship date was 10/3...updated to 10/21....today was told, no update but will ship "soon" likely not this week...but no date on the order currently. :(

#29 ·
Nice! but one truck load is a long way from supplying the country. What Dodge should have done was make about 400 of them before the release date was announced, Then they could have supplied the serge of buyers. Most company's build inventory prior to introducing a new product. NOT DODGE! Here is a new line!wait six month's to a year to get one! >:)

#33 ·
1970 AAR's were available with paint code FJ5 (limelight) or FJ6 (Sassy grass green)

The same colors were available on the 1970 Challenger T/A but on Dodge FJ5 is called Sublime and FJ6 is called Green Go.

I have a Sassy Grass Green AAR and I actually prefer it to limelight/sublime (it is a tad darker but is not dark green)

If I had to guess, I would say 2 of the green AAR's in that pic are limelight and the other one is sassy grass.

Neither of these green colors should be confused with the dark green color (which I believe is color code F8)

hope that helps.

Reactions: RealG
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.