Dodge Challenger Forum banner

What's up with this....Chevy Dealer?

3K views 17 replies 14 participants last post by  Dragginit02 
#1 ·
#8 · (Edited)
When I see stuff like this, Chevy dealers selling Dodge Hellcats, I know I better have some real patience waiting for mine to come.

This is way worse than when the 662 HP GT500 came out.....

Soon Ford dealers will be selling Mustangs at invoice and Hellcats at 20g Markups

#9 ·
The current hellcat situation is absolutely ridiculous. You have die hard fans anxiously waiting in the dark with no idea when theirs is even going to be built and then you see sh!t like this. Can't wait to order directly from the manufacturer .. in the meantime Dodge needs to start cracking some whips.

#11 ·
99% Of all salesman are absolute idiots. They know only what they are told to say to the average public. The guy that helped me with my car told me "oh yeah they drive all cars 1,000 miles then put the fuse in before they sell them..." ummm what?

It's just salesman BS without any real understanding about how the cars are actually engineered, built, tested, etc.

#18 ·
Lol that's where I live. It's in little river about 25 mins from myrtle beach. Jud Kuhn bought it off another dealership and marked it up more to profit. That is their second one. That dude is an idiot. I am pretty young and was looking at it and came up to me "you know what that is, it's a hellcat" I was like yeah I know I have a 2015 scat pack and he treated me like every other dealer when I walk in there. Sucks being young trying to buy expensive things until they pull up my credit score lol.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.