Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Window Stickers Online

2K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  BC392SPS 
#1 ·
Does anyone here know when the window stickers appear online? Is it before or after a car has been built? My buddy's was told that his Hellcat would be built April 19 week. So yesterday I plugged in his VIN and mine (scat pack shaker) and nothing came up. Tried again this morning and his came up, although it looks like it is missing the dealer info and VIN up in the header, although his VIN is listed on the bottom. I have heard that it has to be built before this info is entered. Anyone here know?

Thanks

#2 ·
Does anyone here know when the window stickers appear online? Is it before or after a car has been built? My buddy's was told that his Hellcat would be built April 19 week. So yesterday I plugged in his VIN and mine (scat pack shaker) and nothing came up. Tried again this morning and his came up, although it looks like it is missing the dealer info and VIN up in the header, although his VIN is listed on the bottom. I have heard that it has to be built before this info is entered. Anyone here know?

Thanks
In my past experience, it only shows up when the car is built.

R.K.

#5 ·
Dealer says it is in J status waiting inspection, my other contact says it was shipped on April 18, so my buddy is stoked! Another Canadian Challenger Hellcat done!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.