Dodge Challenger Forum banner

295's all around on T/A concept?

8K views 26 replies 11 participants last post by  Slidd 
#1 ·
#2 ·
No guarantee they won't rub....

#3 ·
The hell cat uses 275/40 series, these are 295/35, so they have less bulge in the sidewall, my guess is that even though they have 20mm more tread, they are prob only about 10mm wider, and also a little shorter, so I don't think rubbing would be much of an issue. The only real way to know is to try.

#7 · (Edited)
...my guess is that even though they have 20mm more tread, they are prob only about 10mm wider...
According to the the Pirelli site they are a full 25mm wider (10.9" vs 11.9"). Yep, have to try them to know...

#8 ·
Wheel width affects section width, on a 9.5" wheel, the 295 might loose a little width. I have 295's on 10.5" wheel on my Dart, it's the perfect width. Of course, mini tubs help fit a lot of tire.

Attachments

Reactions: Triz
#13 ·
The car was definitely at the Detroit Auto Show (I have lots of pictures of it !) and nobody makes that functional intake yet, concept only.

This is the car I really want. If they actually make it and shave a few hundred pounds out of the car I'd take one of these over a hellcat.

#15 ·
Good luck with that.

Steve White Auto made there on version of one that is on there signature edition cars - maybe contact them and see if they'll make you another one.

#24 ·
Saw this SXT at a dealership today, not sure the wheel type or size but tires were 295/40-20 all around. They looked to big and bulky, think 295/35-20 would look much better.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.