Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Order status of 2016 Scat Packs

317K views 2K replies 188 participants last post by  FullThrottle64 
#1 ·
What/when did you order your brand new 2016 Scat? What options?

I ordered my 2016 scat last friday, Aug 14. Dealer said it was the first day the banks opened. I'm getting a auto, pitch black, SPAG, red ruby nappa seats, driver convenience, black rims, and an extra shot of soul.

haven't gotten any emails confirming the order or anything yet--not sure if that's weird or not. Just wait it out I suppose.
:grin2::grin2::grin2:

#7 · (Edited)
Ordered mine last Thursday, 8/13/15. I know the owner, so he's sending me VON this week, but he stated that the order is price locked, so FCA can do whatever with pricing, and I'll get the agreed to price on the configuration printout.

2016 R/T Scat pack
B5 Blue
A8
Modern R/T Hood Stripe
Black Lightweight Forged Wheels

When the car arrives, the dealer will get the windows tinted, and add the side stripes that I provide them, along with blacking out the chrome surrounds on the grill.

Keeping this one pretty simple, and going a completely different direction than I did with my DY car.

Just looking forward to having a Challenger again , and adding a few parts that I have from "Old Yeller" :)

#12 ·
Ordered mine last Saturday, the 15th:

Bright White
6-speed
Sound Group II
Navigation

I stuck with the cloth interior and the standard wheels and tires since they will be replaced during the Hurst conversion. My dealer gave me my VON on the spot. Now for the long wait...

#14 ·
I am still waiting on my dealer to tell me he can order the 2016 Scat Pack, is there anywhere I can go on-line and look at the 2016 options and pricing? The Dodge website only has 2015's. I am ready to make a deal and get mine ordered.

#20 ·
I am in the same boat as Skylane. Called 1 dealer and said they won't be able to order until Sept. which I thought was B.S. and another dealer I went to tried to sell me a 2015 R/T for $42k. I told them 20 times I dont want a R/T I want a SP. they said "why wait for it when its the same car". -_-

That said, if anyone in south Florida was able to order a 16 please let me know where. I am tired of wasting sooooo much time at dealers trying to sell me cars I don't want.

#23 ·
Was going over this thread and have noticed that both members that have ordered their cars and not received a VON yet were ordered with automatic transmissions. Hopefully this will not be a issue like it was for ordering the 2015 Scat Packs.
I'm in the same boat. Missed ordering a 2015 SPS due to the A8 restriction, now my order is supposedly in for a 2016 as of Monday 8/17. Still no VON#. I only hope it's due to 'opening day' order volume and not just some random dealer idiocy.

2016 SPS
Granite Grey
392, A8
Sound Group II
Black/Ruby red leather
Stripe delete
20x9 Flat black forged wheels
Sunroof
Driver Convenience group

#33 ·
Wait, two different cloth seats on Scat Pack for 2016? Not familiar with this. Last year, with SPAG the cloth seats got the Bees, without SPAG they were bare. Like to some pics.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Well, the description for the non SPAG cloth seats doesn't state that there's a Bee on them. The SPAG cloth seats do.

However, "RS" posted somewhere else that for '16, the cloth seats on the SP have the Bee. So, I don't really know???

Like the Professor said above, probably won't, but maybe they just changed it for '16. When she shows up, we'll all know! lol

#36 ·
I placed my order today for a 2016 Scat Pack Shaker. However, I'm a bit concerned because upon my dealer emailing me the "Configuration Preview", it showed the Shaker option to be "restricted". The Sales Manager didn't seem overly concerned, so I hope production of the SPS isn't going to be delayed once 2016 Challenger production commences on September 21.

My order looks like this:
Billet Silver
A8
Convenience Group
Premium Sound
Shaker Stripe Delete
Suede/Nappa Performance Seat Bee Logo(Black)
Nav
Scat Pack Appearance(Int/Ext)
Forged Black Wheels

Just hoping order gets accepted and I get a VON and VIN in short order...I cannot wait to get this car!!!

#45 ·
Got a von

Hey guys I got my von today from my dealer for my Scat. its going to be a long wait. but I am sure it will be worth it. The car is going to be B5 with A8, driver conv, leather,spag, SG2 BTW if you order leather. you now must take the spag. I was not to happy about that but I'll get over it. I don't think you had to do that in 2015

#46 ·
BTW if you order leather. you now must take the spag. I was not to happy about that but I'll get over it. I don't think you had to do that in 2015
What? No you definitely did not have to do that in 15. I liked the leather/alcantara seats with R/T on them but guess you can no longer have them. Totally disappointed in this new philosophy of less choice for the money we are paying.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#47 ·
Quickbrick.....if anything happens to your order....i just took delivery of your identical car....personal issues prevent me from registering car....it was delivered to me in dealer transporter....no miles an perfect...just sayin an can save you some money m.s.r.p 51,500

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.