Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Post your order status

249K views 2K replies 266 participants last post by  Sublime 2019 
#1 ·
order status are all over the board - so to keep track here are some I read are below.
Mine happens to be the one ordered on 8/6 and just went D1 on 9/2.

7/22 order - went D1 on 7/30 - but no build date yet
7/29 order 8/25 went JS status
8/6 order - went D1 on 9/2 - but no build date yet
8/15 order - D1 status with build date of 9/11

#3 ·
Ordered 7/19
Recognized by Dodge 7/24
D1 Status as of 7/29
JS Status as of 8/15 - tentative ship date 9/2
JS Status as of 9/2 - car is in Taylor (?) Michigan awaiting shipping

Current status as of 9/3 (via Ramtruck/VOTs, using Chrome Developer Tools trick): "statusDesc":"Final Inspection","cStatus":"JS ","delayReason":"None"},"Status":"SUCCESS",

#4 ·
I just checked mine on ramtrucks.com/vots as well but I didn't use the chrome plug in trick, I used the Developer Tools trick.

Ordered 7/24
STILL D1?!?!

The dealership I ordered thru received a 392 yesterday. I'm wondering what the hold up is?

R/T+
Super Track Pak
Driver Convenience
Technology Group
Phantom Black
Red/Black interior
Sound Group II

Anyone else experiencing this delay?

#77 ·
Just got an e-mail from Bob Frederick (who has done a great job keeping me up to date) that my Scat Pack went to F-paint status today! Yippie! I'm moving along the build process, almost exactly on the tentative schedule he gave me at the time of ordering. He said Sept 11th for the build date and he shouldn't be off more than a day or 2. Now I'm hoping that the QC and delivery steps won't kill me.

Sublime Green
8-speed auto
Leather interior group
Navigation
Sound group II
Hood stripe
Sunroof

Can't wait!

#11 ·
KZ is the final code in this long drawn out process; it means scheduled to ship to dealer.

(...you lucky X#@!%$...I'm STILL stuck in JS) :)

#13 ·
Go to ramtrucks.com/vots in Google Chrome

Put in your last name, and the last 8 digits of your VIN#, then...

...click on Chrome menue (upper right hand corner, the three horizontal bars stacked on top of each other)...

click on "Tools"...
click on "Developer Tools"...

THEN click on the submit button on the ramtrucks/vots screen, below and to right of information you inputted.

Now, in the lower portion of your screen where the Developer Tools opened, look for this:
VOTSServlet?

click on that...

In the adjacent Developer Tools field, select "Preview" and you will see all the VOTS information for your vehicle...

...hope I made this easy to follow

#12 ·
Can someone please tell me how to use the dodge truck vots trick? Thanks!
From another poster:

"Use google chrome
Search ramtrucks.com/vots
Put in last name / last 8 of vin ( don't hit submit yet)
go to top right corner of page to tools then developer tools then hit submit.
look at left side of bottom page hit vots last name and your info should come up."

#14 · (Edited)
thanks!

#19 ·
My status finally changed to G. Been stuck in D1 purgatory for over a month!

votsservice({"StatusDetails":{"expiryDate":"None","statusDesc":"Trim","cStatus":"G ","delayReason":"None"},"Status":"SUCCESS","VehicleDetails":{"lastName":"LANIOUS","LastDate":"true","modelYear":"2015","brand":"DODGE","bodyModel":"LADP22","VehicleFeatures":{"VehicleFeaturesDetails":[{"confgroup":2,"confgroupDesc":"Powertrain","grouplist":[{"salesCode":"EZH ","salesDesc":"5.7L V8 HEMI MDS VVT Engine"}]}]},"model":"CHALLENGER R\/T PLUS","addDate":"true","TimeAdded":"2014-07-29 07:30:03.30909","von":"31954xxx","familyDesc":"LA","lowLevelPackage":"2DD ","emailSubscription":"N","

#22 ·
Even though VOTS still shows J status, it looks like my car is in transit possibly??

votsservice({"StatusDetails":{"expiryDate":"None","statusDesc":"Final Inspection","cStatus":"J ","delayReason":"None"},"Status":"SUCCESS","VehicleDetails":{"lastName":"xxxxx","LastDate":"true","modelYear":"2015","brand":"DODGE","bodyModel":"LADX22","VehicleFeatures":{"VehicleFeaturesDetails":[{"confgroup":49,"confgroupDesc":"Other(s)","grouplist":[{"salesCode":"24G ","salesDesc":"Customer Preferred Package 24G"}]}]},"model":"CHALLENGER R\/T SCAT PACK","addDate":"true","TimeAdded":"2014-08-13 07:30:04.822065","von":"32054569","familyDesc":"LA","lowLevelPackage":"2DG ","emailSubscription":"N","firstName":"xxxxxx","vin":"2C3CDZFJ1FH706912"},"ShipmentDetails":{"ShipmentDetailsList":[{"DestinationStatus":"WENTZVILLE, MO","Origin":"BRAMPTON ASSEMBLY, ON","UpdatedDate":"2014-09-04 23:16:25.531631","VIN":"2C3CDZFJ1FH706912","CurrentStatus":"On Truck - Shuttle","CurrentLocation":"Departed BRAMPTON ASSEMBLY, ON"}]},"DealerDetails":{"zip":"62095","state":"IL","dealerName":"FEDERICO CHRYSLER-DODGE-JEEP","dealerId":"68817","phoneNumber":"618-254-1000","city":"WOOD RIVER","address1":"1875 E EDWARDSVILLE RD","DealerCenter":"None","address2":""}})

#24 ·
Even though VOTS still shows J status, it looks like my car is in transit possibly??

votsservice({"StatusDetails":{"expiryDate":"None","statusDesc":"Final Inspection","cStatus":"J ","delayReason":"None"},"Status":"SUCCESS","VehicleDetails":{"lastName":"xxxxx","LastDate":"true","modelYear":"2015","brand":"DODGE","bodyModel":"LADX22","VehicleFeatures":{"VehicleFeaturesDetails":[{"confgroup":49,"confgroupDesc":"Other(s)","grouplist":[{"salesCode":"24G ","salesDesc":"Customer Preferred Package 24G"}]}]},"model":"CHALLENGER R\/T SCAT PACK","addDate":"true","TimeAdded":"2014-08-13 07:30:04.822065","von":"32054569","familyDesc":"LA","lowLevelPackage":"2DG ","emailSubscription":"N","firstName":"xxxxxx","vin":"2C3CDZFJ1FH706912"},"ShipmentDetails":{"ShipmentDetailsList":[{"DestinationStatus":"WENTZVILLE, MO","Origin":"BRAMPTON ASSEMBLY, ON","UpdatedDate":"2014-09-04 23:16:25.531631","VIN":"2C3CDZFJ1FH706912","CurrentStatus":"On Truck - Shuttle","CurrentLocation":"Departed BRAMPTON ASSEMBLY, ON"}]},"DealerDetails":{"zip":"62095","state":"IL","dealerName":"FEDERICO CHRYSLER-DODGE-JEEP","dealerId":"68817","phoneNumber":"618-254-1000","city":"WOOD RIVER","address1":"1875 E EDWARDSVILLE RD","DealerCenter":"None","address2":""}})
Good luck with a quick shipment

You hit vots exactly 2 weeks before me so that is encouraging

#23 ·
R/T Scat Pack - Sublime - Order placed with Bob Frederick.

7/19 order - D Status
8/25 - D1 Status
8/27 - F Status
8/29 - Shipped and now sitting in a yard in Toledo, Ohio.

Bod Frederick said it will be 2-3 weeks before delivery as customer ordered builds are undergoing quality checks before being released.

#27 ·
On rail car tomorrow! :D

Just got off the phone with Dodge. They said my car will be on a rail car early tomorrow morning around 3am. It went into JS status this morning. So I shouldn't be in JS status for too long. Less than a day. Woo!! Hope everyone else has the same luck.

#28 ·
"ShipmentDetails":{"ShipmentDetailsList":[{"DestinationStatus":"SANTA ROSA, NM","Origin":"BRAMPTON ASSEMBLY, ON","UpdatedDate":"2014-08-25 23:09:15.990135",CurrentStatus":"On Truck - Shuttle","CurrentLocation":"Departed BRAMPTON ASSEMBLY, ON"}]}

#33 ·
I think the wait depends on the dealership. I think some people orders are treated differently by dodge based on the area of the dealership.
Charlene ordered their car one day before mine and theirs is already shipping and i am still sitting in D1. :(

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#34 · (Edited)
Just received my VIN from the dealer and called the 800 number in the VOTS thread. Im in Production Scheduled status.

What Im wondering is where are the emails I was supposed to get from Dodge? The dealer told me they would be sending updates and info in emails and I haven't gotten anything yet. I had to email the dealer for him to check and he told me they had a VIN. Maybe Im impatient?

#35 ·
I haven't received a single email from either my dealershiphone or Dodge. I've always relied on VOTS, the online chat or calling dodge directly.

#41 ·
THANKS!!!!! I called that number this morning and i am in "I" status. "Built but not ok". Dude on the phone said just needs inspection. I asked how long till delivery? Month? He said no, not that long. So i am figuring 3-4 weeks. Take a week to get it here from the factory, and i guess 1-2 weeks for storage, testing..........Definetly isnt going to take the 12 weeks to get it to me, like the dealer told me. Woohoo! Thanx for the number, now i can keep up to date without going through the dealership.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.