Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Price Opinion

2K views 13 replies 12 participants last post by  TheHorse13 
#1 · (Edited)
Been thinking about getting back into a 392. I am looking at a Scatpack with the following options:

Driver Convience Group
Scat Pack Appearance Group 20 x 9 black lightweight wheels
Sound Group II
8-speed Auto
U-connect w/Nav.

The MSRP is $43,970.00, I offered $39,000.00 and the dealer said the lowest they will go is $39,995.00. How have the prices been for you folks who have purchased?

#2 ·
The invoice will be about $41,500, so $39,995 is about 4% below invoice, a great price! Most here are happy with 1% to 2% under.

#3 ·
3k off is what most scat packs are running, so 4 k is a great deal.

#5 ·
A Scat Pack below MSRP is a good deal IMO, I had to pay the full sticker price, but I did buy back in December and didn't want to deal with shipping, had my old Challenger to trade in...etc.

#6 · (Edited)
The car I ordered msrp was around $43,700. My price was around $39,700. The SP are eligible for EP.

#8 ·
Well I was planning to head down to look the car over in person today but I got a call late Saturday that the car had been sold. The dealer wanted a deposit on Friday I should have given it. Oh well the search continues.

#10 ·
Here in MI it's hard to find a SP on the lot. Only 2 I found was a silver one and sublime, both M6. I found some black A8s way south in lower Ohio but it was only a few and not what I wanted. I was still on the fence between the SP and Vette as my chevy guy had me night allocation for a 16 Z51. But after all the issues that car is having (as well as my horrible 2014 Silverado) I ended up ordering a SP as my date shows below. I'm getting excited, as I checked yesterday and the window sticker is now online! I hear that is when it hits KZ status.

If you really want one, u only have a few days to order.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.