Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Sold the Scat, All Cool stuff off and up for sale

2K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  BlkSEbase 
#1 ·
#3 ·
Moving, doing a kitchen, have 3 cars, sat in garage most of the time. want something i can beat and drive when it rains. Don't want to save it for the next guy. :thanks:

#6 · (Edited)
Enjoyed all 3 Challengers, No regrets. Resale allowed me to basically drive the cars for the payment. Made $$ on all 3 when i sold them. Scat for example- put 15k down, of which 4k was tax. Got 10k back at the sale. On to the the next thing. which may or may not have a wilE under the hood..... :thumbsup:
OH, Say it ain't so! :laugh2:

Just kidding. What year Coyote are you contemplating?

#8 ·
OH, Say it ain't so! :laugh2:

Just kidding. What year Coyote are you contemplating?
2011-14. Prices are good

You could have actually just driven your Challenger around all the time? I don't see why some people are so afraid to use these cars for what they are??? Live today! Just my opinion...

I Drove it, just want something a little smaller, handles better. My favorite story is when Road and Track tested the M3 against the Mustang GT on a twisty track lap, the GT actually won, when the 'Joe' driver was driving and only lost when the pro was driving by 0.09 secs. Want a little smaller, a little lighter. for now, that's the ticket. See what Mopar comes out with in a few.

2011 BMW M3 Coupe vs. 2011 Ford Mustang GT Comparison - Motor Trend

:thumbsup:

#10 ·
Everything alreadty sold, except the low res air filter. Sold the Front and rear strut tower braces, Tazer, catch can, all cool stuff..

Got to do the kitchen, rent this place out and move, so no new rubber for me for a while. looking forward to it though. thinking i like the Orange 'Race Red' color.. : )

#12 · (Edited)
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.