Dodge Challenger Forum banner

SRT Easter Eggs; Specifically the lights.

10K views 27 replies 20 participants last post by  WordHurt 
#1 ·
I know this has been discussed quite a bit. But here goes.

I took a pic of the front of my Scat Pack the other night for a desktop background, and noticed the side markers. I know this is an easter egg but I don't remember ever seeing a pic of the big picture if you will. Just small pics showing the image profected by the side markers on the ground. Look at these lights.

Check it out:

What do you think the SRT engineers were trying to show here?

I didn't get a pic of the rear. But tonight after it gets dark I'm gonna take a pic from my second floor window of the entire car to get the entire image the lights create.

See less See more
#2 ·
Probably just continuing the hexagon theme like in the dash cluster graphics and the "hectic mesh" trim.

#4 ·
#8 ·
The pattern looks like bee wings.

#9 ·
I just thought maybe some other owners would share in my enthusiasm. Had no idea no one really cared about it. No big deal.

I'll post a pic of the entire car from about 15ft. above it a little later after it gets dark.

#11 ·
I don't think it's that we don't care about it.......it's that we don't see what you are seeing. I don't see any pattern or overall shape of something going on here, I just see the reflectors making honeycomb pattern light on the ground as I can assume was intended by the designers.

Then again.....I could never see anything in those hidden image posters that were popular in the early 90's either. :)

#12 ·
My priest said it was a sign of the Devil and made me sign my title over to him and he left with the car and keys. Did I do the right thing?

#16 ·
Can u tell us what your seeing? I'm not to good at this and want to share in your experience.

#15 ·
"I don't see any hidden image," Yahooligan said defiantly.

;)

Reactions: murderedRT
#20 ·
If you focus your eyes about 55% and hold it there long enough you should eventually see a space ship with the controller at the helm wearing a bowtie. Maybe a sign that Mopar will merge with GM? I don't think Jesus would approve.

#22 ·
I kinda think it looks like a fighter jet or space shuttle where the headlights are the jet engines and the honeycomb design looks like the flames blasting off.

This is fun... kinda like looking at clouds or ink blots, everyone may see something different.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.