Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Stock Scat Pack Exhaust Video

4K views 14 replies 11 participants last post by  70monte 
#1 ·
Got a new go pro. To test it out I stuck it on the rear bumper of our Scat Pack and took it for a drive. Dodge did an excellent job making these things sound good from the factory.

https://youtu.be/0io1XlVmBB4

#3 ·
Sounds awesome! Did you have it in Sport mode for that? I love the sound of my stock SP exhaust. :D

#8 ·
That is not sport mode, just regular mode.

Steve it was sitting on the rear bumper so no wind hitting it. We actually did another with it on the drivers window but I un-knowingly took a picture instead of starting a video so it was a loss. Will have to try again!

#10 ·
I decided to take the GoPro out today and do a recording of my own. It sounds SO good! :D No plans to change it anytime soon.

#12 ·
#13 ·
Guys, you know me for an A8 fan but I have to tell you, there is no auto substitute for double clutching. The op did it in about half way through, and that's when it dawned on me that; it's what I had been waiting to hear.

I may very well be the first A8 guy with regrets?

Input?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
I tend to live by the rule that if I start second guessing myself on something before I do it, I try to make sure I make the best choice so that I don't have to live with regrets!

Thats why I am getting an M6! :grin2:

#14 ·
The 6-speed really makes a car like this just a big toy! I miss mine sometimes :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.