Dodge Challenger Forum banner

When will the Shaker Scat Pack be available?

3K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  Slidd 
#1 ·
Hello- I am chomping at the bit to order a challenger scat pack. I really want the shaker, I went to the dealer yesterday and almost ordered a challenger scat pack with the appearance package, but decided to wait on the shaker. Does anyone know when the shaker will be available to order? All I can find is early 2015..looking for something more specific.

Thanks!

#4 ·
My local dealer "thinks" it will be latter part of November but it would not surprise me if it slides to January. I'm hoping they don't try to jam both the Shakers and the 2015 Charger order banks simultaneously...that might create a disturbance in the force.

#8 ·
Many people are in your shoes.

The dealership that I use told me that shakers will not be in the hands of owners until June of 2015. This of course assumes that ordering opens sometime in April of 2015, which is the revised date for ordering the shaker option.

If the shaker is all that you care about, there are a few awesome aftermarket setups for around a grand. If you want the OEM setup, buy it down the road and install it yourself.

#9 ·
I wanted a Scat Pack Shaker also.I went ahead and bought it now without the shaker. I really wanted Sublime,so I figured if I wait until the shaker is available,knowing Dodge,they would drop my color when the shaker is available.I will add the Shaker when its available,and will probably save some money,as I did not want ANY options that will probably be added into the shaker package.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.