Dodge Challenger Forum banner

2015 Service Manual

17K views 25 replies 18 participants last post by  keegs 
#1 ·
So, does anyone know why it is taking so long for Tech Authority to come up with the 2015 Service Manual? I sent them an e-mail and they had no idea.

#2 ·
I also asked at my dealer last week and they said they were not available yet. I find it kinda weird that they do not have them ready as the dealers at least would need them for any cars that needed repairs. I will call again next week and ask them again.

#3 ·
Weird for sure. I would think the service manual would be developed along with the car and be ready soon after they hit the street. Its not like they have to start from scratch. All they have to do is update the 2014 Manual with 2015 changes. A real mystery to me. Thanks for replying by the way.

#5 ·
Nope. Truly amazing. However, at this point I glad they were not available when I wanted to buy one. I traded my Challenger on a 2015 Corvette Stingray.:grin2:

#8 ·
Eagle just curious,

I had a 13 Grand Sport (and a 11 GS prior as well.) I sold the Corvette and ordered an SRT manual trans all the gadgets nice leather etc.

I know they are two different cars and 15 Stingray is also different as well..Any reason you didn't like the Challenger?

I bought mine as a weekend road trip car. Corvette was great for that but I wanted to try something different?

Just curious from a guy who had both?

#11 ·
I did just the opposite, went from a '14 C7 to a '15 Scat Pack. Main reason is I'm 6'4 and 225lbs and I was really squeezed into the C7 (unlike my C5s and C6s that I fit just fine in). Yes it was quicker and handled better but I was always more of a 'muscle car' person than a 'sports car' person. Having a back seat and a living room sized front seat areat is more important than skidpad numbers I'll never achieve and 1/2 second in the quarter mile quicker.

FWIW the C7 service manual didnt come out until 4/15 and at 375.00 a pop, not bad considering the C7 car was first deliverd in late 2013 ;)

#9 ·
Did you guys ask customer service to send you your owners manual yet?

That slim colored one that comes during delivery is only a "quick start guide" to get the FULL owners manual you need to call customer service and request it they'll send it for FREE.

#23 ·
I checked with tech and they only have owners manuals. They do not have SERVICE manuals. Somehow those who do not work on their own vehicles think a owners manual is all you need. Please look up main bearing spec's in your owners manual and get back to me. While your at it look up exhaust manifold torque. That would be handy while installing headers.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.