Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Build Sheet

7K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  rrjjpp74 
#1 ·
Does Dodge include a build sheet anywhere in the new Challengers? I just bought a 2015 R/T and would like to know all the options installed. On my last car, a CTS, there was a label under the spare tire cover that listed all the option codes. I'm curious to know if Dodge does anything like that.
Thanks!

#3 ·
mine was included, but I had to ask for it before the car went to final detail, otherwise they get tossed as I understand it.

#4 ·
If you just want a list of everything installed then you can go to the following page, click the "Equipment Listing" link on the left, then punch in your VIN on the resulting page. It will give you a list of everything installed that you can then print out if you want.

Chrysler - Contact Us

#5 ·
There's 4 or 5 build sheets in the car, usually 1 or 2 in the trunk then the others balled up and stuffed in the door storage pockets. Also have a shipping paper with instructions to transporters, weight and routing. All of this normally gets thrown away by dealer unless you request they save it. The window sticker usually gets ripped and ruined if they try to roll the window down with it still on. Most dealers just don't think we want any if this stuff and just toss them.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Attachments

#9 · (Edited)
My salesman is one of the few who "gets" the enthusiast mindset. When I arrived he handed me all the build sheets, owners manuals etc and had even saved all the packing/transport materials in case I wanted them (which I did not). He also insisted I pilot the PDI drive. The only requests/instructions I gave him were no dealer emblem, don't mount the front plate, and keep any PDI wash to a minimal rinse, enough for a paint inspection. He's just a great salesperson who knows his customers and does the little bit extra to make the new car experience that much better.

#6 ·
The pictures that Slidd posted, are the same exact documents that I pulled out of my car before it went to delivery prep. I knew that they would throw them out. I now have them laminated. I even took photos of any stickers with barcodes that I saw on the car. Many years ago when I was restoring my Dad's 67 Cadillac Convertible, I found some paperwork under the backseat, wedged into the springs. I just threw them out. I didn't realize at the time, what they were.

#12 ·
Yes know that delivery bay well. Got pictures from when mine was delivered to him. Also got all the build sheets,manifest list,tire stickers, door bumpers, srt card, & seat plastic covers. Bob saves everything for you.

Reactions: Slidd
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.