Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Order status on your Scat Pack Shaker

1M views 9K replies 323 participants last post by  Jooey 
#1 · (Edited)
#8,118 ·
once restriction lifts and order proceeds to C status, you'll have a VIN #.

Restrictions tend to run in 1/2 month cycles - stay tuned.

#8,125 · (Edited)
Did SRT chat again today. My B5 Charger SP is still set to be built on Monday the 19th, with a tentative ship date of the 21st. I ordered 8/25 and am in the Indy area/~500 miles from Brampton. According to my updated POC, it will go through Cincinnati.

My old 2013 Challenger RTC in PCP finally sold. Took about 3 weeks from when I traded it in. I'm currently borrowing my father-in-laws beater Camry SE. It's free, but sucks to drive. I cannot wait for the 392!!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#8,126 ·
Hi All, just joined. I ordered a scatpack shaker challenger on 9/11/2015. I left the dealer with a von number and received a VIN 2 or 3 days later. My expected build date is 11/23/2015. Hoping that it doesn't take that long, but from what I have been reading on this site the shakers take longer than the non-shakers

#8,131 ·
I am trying to access the registry but it looks like it was taken over by GO DADDY!

used the same link in my favorites but no is GD. tried every each way and no good .
Anybody else had the same problem?
yeah that's strange, seems down. I see the same go daddy screen.

It's not that it was taken over, the site might just be down. I own a site run by go daddy as well and when there is a problem, the index file will just point to their ads and stuff.

Hopefully it's back up soon. Yet again, not many people were posting there :crying:

#8,134 ·
There was a lot of excitement when those cars were rolling off the line but now, not so much and most of the members in this thread don't even post.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

I guess I'm also to blame ... sorry ALL !!!

#8,137 ·
You guys will love the cars when you get them. Based in my experience in May, I would advise you to inspect the deck lid alignment when you receive the car and buy the splash guards.

The deck lids can look crooked. It is either the taillight assemblys need moving, the deck lid it self needs tweaking, or simply the stoppers need adjusting.

Splash guards are almost a requirement. The wide tires will cost the quarters and fenders with brake dust, road grime, and you will take a rock chip without them.

#8,138 ·
Just checked with DriveSRT on line chat and my estimated build date was bumped up from 12/7 to 11/2. I ordered my SPS on 8/24, finally some good news. I'm still in D status tho.

#8,143 ·
That is bologna... You should get your VIN 3-5 days after the VON. Some dealers were not actually putting in the orders after taking them early on with our 15s and were not even providing VONs. Not to mention that you are typically in D status for a good while before you hit D1.

Good luck with your order, you will enjoy it!

#8,146 ·
So who is not looking forward to put their scat up for the winter? This girl right here is one of them. :-(

#8,149 ·
Very exciting to see the thread shift to the '16's! But just so we don't forget, finally took my '15 down the track before I clean her up and put her away for a nice winter nap. Those of you waiting on the '16's...buckle up! These cars are absolute beasts.

Took three runs. I must say, I was awful in the tree. Been 20+ years since I've been on the drag strip. (And it showed) Here is what she ran:

Pass 1: 60' - 1.958, 1/8 ET- 8.285, 1/4 ET- 12.773 MPH- 108.62

Pass 2: 60' - 1.938, 1/8 ET- 8.316, 1/4 ET- 12.825 MPH- 106.74

Pass 3: 60' - 1.822, 1/8 ET- 8.064, 1/4 ET- 12.531 MPH- 108.49

I ran the car bone stock. Not a single mod - except for the Inaugural 110 sticker on the window! Just like I drove her home from the dealer. Full tank of gas and my son in the passenger seat. He's 12 and smiled the entire time each pass! I was in sport mode, traction control off, and left at an idle and eased into the throttle. Had to track through the water, so did a quick burnout to get water off the treads. Like I said above, these cars are beasts. The time slips for the first and third passes are attached. Not sure what I did with the second??? The third pass was in a gambler's race. Had to dial in the car. It ran much quicker than anticipated, so it was a loss. But, with that time, I'd say it was a WIN all the way!

Like I said, if you're waiting for 2016, sit back, relax, and just smile knowing that you are getting one hell of a car. :thumbsup:

Attachments

#8,152 ·
I ordered my pitch black SPS the same day as you and it just now went into D1 status. What options did you order?