Dodge Challenger Forum banner

What Mods have you done to your 2015?

16K views 51 replies 23 participants last post by  Jsrn2004 
#1 ·
Just curious to see what everyone has done thus far - performance, or otherwise. It doesn't seem like there is a lot of aftermarket support for the '15s yet. Really want to do headers on mine with a cat delete/high flows and a tune.

So far the only things I have done are remove the resonators and paint the silver grill inserts black. Fuel door is next to receive the black-out treatment. At the rate I'm going, the next mod will be new rear tires :|

See less See more
#2 ·
The only mod I have is the driver mod so far. That enhances clutch operation, gear shifting and traction. Probably one of the most important mods to any car.

#3 ·
2015 Sublime Green SP
Options
Technology Group
Leather Interior Group
Driver Convenience Group
SPAG
Sunroof.

Aftermarket (to be completed next week) Yay !!!
Cervini TA hood Sublime green with Black scoop
Cervini CAI
Petty garage stainless polished fuel rails
Catch Can with steel braided lines,
Petty Garage Sublime Green double strut tower brace.

I'll post pictures when finished. on or about March 6th 2015

#9 ·
#11 ·
I have not done a darn thing besides blend mount the radar detector. I am still struggling with the two sets of wheels I have. My car came with the black lightweights from Mopar but I also have a set of WP3 wheels with new Goodyear F-1 tires. I have mounted both sets on the car most people tell me they like the all black wheels better. I love the Hyper Black WP3 wheels. I cant't decide which set to stay with so I have the car as delivered wearing the black, Mopar light weights and Goodyear RSA-2 tires at the moment.

Attachments

Reactions: Hasan and 6 shooter
#16 ·
Gorgeous car! I too struggle with choosing wheels... I love the hyper black wheels mine came with (I like them even more than the WP3 wheels), but also like the black Mopars you have. Then there are those gorgeous hyper black SRT multispke wheels... never thought I would be complaining about a company making too many great looking stock wheels! :surprise:

#13 ·
I have seen that some have removed the resonators and kept the mufflers and others the opposite. Can someone go over the benefits of each. Won't removing effect emissions passing for those states that have inspections ?

#14 ·
I removed the mufflers and not the resonators. Removing the mufflers makes the vehicle a tad louder. If you remove the resonators, the car will be much louder and you will have drone inside the cab. Automatics with MDS are the worst culprits of drone.
If you look back, from what I remember, my 09 6 speed didnt have a muffler to begin with. Removing and or changing the exhaust from the cats back should have no effect on emissions testing. Noise may be another story.
The resonators seem to be the biggest restriction and noise reduction devise in the system, not to mention they are huge and heavy because they tuck up into the rear fender area.

Reactions: Partyross
#27 ·
Has anyone done a cut back system install with a CAI as well were there any gaines? response, power, and or acceleration because I removed the resonators with straight pipes and I lost low end powet and acceleration power sounds better though.

I bought the flowmaster American Thunder system but I'm hesitant since there is no tuning and want to make sure if anyone has done an install of that sort and was it beneficial in all aspects of performance.

any help would be appreciated thank you

#30 ·
i order today
hellcat lower box and headlight tube
moroso catch can
SRT plate frame
and i do have a KN& drop in filter
Ill be all set for a long time,there is not much to upgrade to this car at all, she is stunning just thy way she is.:grin2:
i love my 2015 SRT392 best purchase i have done so far.:)

#31 ·
So far I have added a sportwing pedistal spoiler, blue led under glow, hood pins. Just ordered carbon fiber vynal for the hood,rocker panels,front spoiler, lower bumper cover. Getting ready to lower the car 1.5in.

Attachments

#35 ·
Those are definitely the nicer of the 2 Mopar styles. I have my eye on these as a possible mod, but some bigger ticket items come first

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.