Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Headers?

3K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  Calicocrow 
#1 ·
Hey all, I'm a bit new to this, but I'm trying to find some headers... For reference I have a '16 R/T Plus, 6-Speed, Muffler & Res delete. I really want some headers, and I've been looking into getting a cam, but I don't know if it's worth the money, or if I should just go for the Scat Pack Performance pack(?)

oh, and has anyone heard anything good/bad about:
Speedlogix ?

Thanks in advance

#2 ·
Ceramic coated JBA Long Tubes from Maryland Speed are a great bang for the buck.

As far as a cam, there are really only two good choices for our VVT 5.7.
1. Modern Muscle
2. Jay Green

I went with Jay because he has done some incredible things with the 5.7 in the Dodge Ram community. I figured that if he could get a 5000lb truck into the mid to low 12's NA then he could definitely get a Challenger moving. I got the Stage 1 High Lift and love it. I'm hitting Maple Grove next week to see what times I can get but I'm only on street tires at the moment.

Your biggest issue right now is tuning on the 2016. To do that you will have to buy a cracked PCM from Diablo or pay HP Tuners to crack it.

Reactions: SpencerC
#7 ·
High flow cats will throw codes as well.
Either way,eventually you’re going to have to get the down stream sensors turned off or tuned out.

I have SLP ceramic coated long tubes on my 2011 with high flow cats (bought them used) and love them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.