Dodge Challenger Forum banner

So. I did this....

3K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  fewgtive 
#1 ·
#4 ·
I recognize that kind of dent: that is a classic example of the "wife dent".

Let me guess, you and the ole lady were arguing, and she was yelling in your ear, "hurry up, stop doing that, you are an idiot, I hate the way you love this car more than me" , blah, blah blah...mine's the same way.

Anyway, while you were backing up and trying to assure her that you did NOT love your Challenger more than her (hehe, don't worry, we all know the truth, we're the same way!), you weren't paying attention to that concrete pole next to the gas pump and you backed into it while trying to swing the front end around.

So, two things: I hope you made your wife apologize for the damage her words have caused (sticks and stones my butt!), and stop doing donuts in reverse while angry, they never end well!!

#5 · (Edited)
I wish I could blame my wife. She is already not happy with my color choice.
I was test driving a Mercedes CLS 550 for my father. As I was backing out of the 8ft high wrought iron fenced lot I hit the small iron 3ft pole by the gate....damn it.
My 13 yr old learned many new words that day!!

SBL1ME

#6 ·
Okay, the amateur FBI agent in me is keying on something here - the fact that your wife had a grudge against you for your choice in color. Now far be it for me to spread paranoid delusional conspiracy theories, but if I've seen it once I've seen it a thousand times. So I'm going to lay out one possible scenario and let you mull it over for yourself.

Isn't it possible that in a jealous rage your wife took the challenger on a wild and insane joyride the night before, somehow damaging it, and in a panic parked it really close to the fence. Impossibly close, in fact, so that the next day you would back it up THINKING you were the one to damage the car?

(don't worry I'm in the process of trying to find a marriage counselor, but they all seem to be crazy, so haven't found a good one yet

Reactions: jaglowskip
#7 ·
Didn't you have a back up camera? Oh wait! Stay away from the weed man. Sorry to see that really. I'd feel like absolute doo doo.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.