Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Pedal Kits

5K views 13 replies 11 participants last post by  KABOOKIE 
#1 · (Edited)
I purchased my B5 SXT Plus yesterday. In the trunk was a pedal kit in a box. The sheet inside the box says WK SRT Petal Kit. P/N 05181565AA. Does this kit come standard with all the SXT Plus cars? Doug

#8 ·
Wish I saw this before hand haha. Great tip!

#9 ·
If you had done a thread search about the pedals......you would have found that the easiest way to install the brake pedal, was to put it in boiling water for a few minutes. It becomes very soft and pliable and goes on in seconds without breaking your fingers. If you have a emergency brake pedal , you can order a matching pedal from Mercedes Benz for about 18 bucks.

#10 ·
The factory instructions that came in the box with mine showed putting the brake pedal cover in almost boiling water.

#11 ·
WOW ! Yours came with instructions! Mine were in the box, inside the trunk and the dealer said it was for me to install (after spending $35000). I learned on this website how to do most of my mods.

#12 ·
You are so right. I did a write up and it took longer to do the post than it did to put on the brake pedal.

Boiled some water, put it into an ice cream pail, put in the pedal, walked out to the garage, in a couple of minutes took out the pedal, started from the bottom, did a top corner, put in a stubby screwdriver along the top and walked it over to the other side, done.

#13 ·
My Dealership installed it. I had inquired prior to pick up and they said it was already done. Not sure if the Factory or Dealer did the actual work, though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.